Chapter 1 "First Days of literal hell or..weeks?"

Day 1

Writing in my diary, or journel- no I can't just call it my diary or journal it wouldn't make sense. Ok I got to stop having the urge to exactly write things I am saying right now. Damn it...heh...dots.......

What am I doing wasting this pencil, ah ok day, so after an attempt at stealing some fisherman's boat that was on the coasts of Cleveland, Ohio.

I realize I didn't know how to stop something since it gets moving, not an expert in mechanical bullshit vehicles or such, how does something made of metal manage to float in the water? It's insane!

But yeah when I started sailing this hunk of floating metal. The ship, I had no clue where to go but either head east or north in Lake Erie.

When I really meant I didn't know how to stop this when it started moving, I meant it. So I saw a very huge island as my boat was heading there..then all of a sudden I couldn't stop the boat! And I was terrible at sailing so I braced for impact.

The ship crashed and broke into pieces as I landed face first into the sand of this shitty island that I would figure out it's called..uhh. Hell I forgot the name. I'll explain in my next entry.

For now I'm huddled down in a safe place in some abandoned building by the dead city of this island. This was place is bursting with gunshots!

You probably thought I was gonna say life, hell no...well little bit of that. But this island has many people and then the next day. Many dead.

Ugh. I'm getting tired, running out of food but enough water for me to live on and get a understanding of the situation I'm in. Could always rob folk to get a heads start in this island..

Day 2

Where to begin, the second day sure was something. I encountered a neat settlement known as Bargetown, the guards take non-resident's guns away to allow them to freely visit.

Blah blah blah, the place is great for trading, finding a job, medical, law enforcement of one of the factions around here..being Coalition.

Shitty name but why do I care, I got more things to do. Speaking of which some of those things are already done!

But note to self, never fight an old man that can still shoot you with a shotgun. It goes bad. But I manage to kill them!

Day 3

Ran out of food, a human can almost survive a month without food. But for me, I'm just feeling malnourished.

Bargetown people seem interesting, but even then. Not like I can stay there and do nothing for long. Kinda want to earn money, so I packed up my guns and head on out to the dead city, I tried robbing folk here and there with little success..these people don't even carry shit most of the time! But they sure do have ammo for me to yoink!

Also shit, I encountered my first eldritch as some locals said these were another evolution for the fucking mutants around here. It seemed like an undead actually, disgusting. Had worms around it's decaying body and nasty teeth.

I had to struggle fighting with only a slow undead, with only my pistol, firing couple of shots without realizing it can be taken down easily in the head. How a fool I was that day. Thankfully some stranger with a cowboy hat and leather coat showed up to kill it instantly in the head. Then vanished elsewhere

Didn't really pay attention to what he said as I tended to my wounds the fucker gave me. The undead got thrown out by couple of guards who work around Bargetown.