🥳𝑆𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟🥳

🥳ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!🥳

Happy sweet 16 to your dearest author

I'll like to start off with saying thank you to everyone that reads, leaves a comment, votes, or just click on my books. I am very grateful for you all for taking this journey with me and watching us grow together into one. I believe I started writing at the age of 10.

That's when I read my first fanfic. It was a text au and I was like I wanna do that, I wanna write a text au. And so I did, I wrote multiple and even posted them on this app that I don't remember the name of.

But then I got in trouble and was told to delete the app. But that never stopped me from writing the aus. Just because I wouldn't be able to publish them doesn't mean I should stop doing something I love. So I went on to just simply writing them in books.

And then I got my phone back, of course I wasn't allowed to go back on the app but that didn't stop me from searching for ways to continue reading and writing fanfics. I suddenly came across Wattpad when I accidentally clicked on a Yoonmin picture I saw on google. From there I started reading fanfics from google.

I didn't officially get Wattpad until two years ago where I then started publishing books again and I can say that I made the right choice cause now look where I am. I have multiple projects out and amazing people to support me on my creative writing journey.

So I wanna say thank you for making me one of the most happiest authors my dearest readers!! 🥰🥰

I love you guys so so much
<3