𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

"Fuck my head hurts." Wonwoo said the next morning as 'she's sat up in bed and held onto 'her' head. "Your Prince Charming here with hangover soup." Mingyu said as he entered their bedroom with a tray and a smile.

"Oh gyu you're the best." Wonwoo said as 'she's smiled at 'her' boyfriend as the other set the tray over Wonwoo's legs. "Anything for you love." Mingyu said as he placed a kiss on top of Wonwoo's head as the older smiled and started eating 'her' soup.

"I'll be back, I have to serve the others. I'll make Cheol serve Jeonghan though." Mingyu said as a shiver went down his spine. Wonwoo laughed at 'her' boyfriend's silliness and nodded. "Stay safe, you know how Jihoon gets." Wonwoo said with a chuckle as 'she' turned on the tv to watch something while 'she' eats.

"Don't remind me." Mingyu said with another shiver before opening the door and walking out. Wonwoo smiled before going back to scroll through YouTube.

𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺

"Hey Cheolie." Jeonghan called out as 'she' looked over towards 'her' boyfriend who hummed as he kept his eyes on the tv. "Since I'm a girl now, do you think I can get pregnant?" Jeongh asked as 'she' looked down at 'her' stomach and gently rubbed it.

That question caught the attention of Seungcheol as he whipped his head over to look at the younger. "Are you trying to tell me something?" Seungcheol asked as he observed Jeonghan's actions. Jeonghan shrugged as 'she' continue to pat 'her' stomach.

"It was just a question, but if you put it that way..." Jeonghan replied as 'she' started to trail off from 'her' words. Seungcheol noticed this and reached out to grab Jeonghan's hand. "I would love to start a family with you Hannie, whenever you are." Seungcheol stated with a smile making the younger smile as well.

"Really?" Jeonghan asked as 'she' looked straight into Seungcheol's eyes. "Absolutely, though I never had sex with a girl before." Seungcheol said with a nervous chuckle as Jeonghan laughed out loud at that statement.

"Do you think it'll be any different?" 'She' asked as 'she' started to play with Seungcheol's fingers. "Maybe...but we'll never know unless we try, right?" Seungcheol said with a sly smirk as he moved a strand out of Jeonghan's eyes making the younger blush.

"It's too early in the morning Cheol and I'm still hungry." Jeonghan said as 'she' pushed Seungcheol slightly away as 'she' got out of bed. "With the way you look, it's never too early." Seungcheol said as he watched Jeonghan walk over to the bathroom.

"Later Cheolie, the kids are still home."  Jeonghan said referring to their friends who also live in the same house as them. Seungcheol sighed and rolled his eyes, "fine." He said with a pout.

"You're too cute." Jeonghan said as 'she's kissed Seungcheol's pouty lips and watched out the room wrapped in a pink robe, leaving a sad Seungcheol behind.

"But that doesn't make sense!"  Was the first thing that Jeonghan heard as he walked downstairs. "It makes perfect sense!" Chan said as he stood up from his spot on the couch. "You just don't get it! You're not fashionable enough. A real fashionista aka me, would understand." Seungkwan said as 'she's flipped 'her' blonde hair.

"If anyone's a fashionista, it would most definitely be me." Minghao said as 'she' flipped 'her' long black hair, accidentally hitting Junhui in the face. "Ouch! That was my eye!" Junhui said as he held onto his eye making Minghao turn around to check on 'her' boyfriend.

"What the actual fuck did I walk into?"  Jeonghan asked as 'she' walked over to 'her' best friend who shrugged 'her' shoulders. "I tuned them out once Minnie gave me food." Jisoo answered as 'she' went back to 'her' food that Seokmin gave 'her'.

Jeonghan nodded and walked over to the fridge to find something to eat. "And that's your problem, you don't pay attention." Jihoon said as 'she' entered the kitchen—well technically ' she' didn't enter the kitchen by walking. 'She' was currently on Soonyoung's back because 'her' feet got swollen from dancing all last night.

"I said I was sorry Hoons." Soonyoung said as he placed Jihoon on a chair and turned to face the shorter with a pout. "That still doesn't fix that fact I can't fucking walk Soons." Jihoon exclaimed before sighing and placing 'her' hand on 'her' forehead.

Soonyoung continued to pout as he made two bags of ice and wrapped them in paper towels so he could put them on Jihoon's feet. "Speaking of last night, did we ever find these thingys?" Mingyu asked turning to the others in the kitchen.

"Would I still be a girl if we did?" Wonwoo asked through gritted teeth and a head tilt as 'she's looked towards Mingyu who lowkey got scared for a second. "I take my question back then." Mingyu said as he turned back around to avoid Wonwoo's gaze.

"Yall were too drunk to even remember why we went to the club in the first place."  They suddenly heard Seungcheol say as he entered the kitchen and took a piece of bacon off the plate.

The rest sighed as they went into thinking mode. "I should pay a visit to my brother, get more information on this." Wonwoo said as 'she' placed 'her' plate in the sink. "I'll come with, I'm sure he's been missing my cooking." Mingyu said as he started packing some food for Wonwoo's brother.

"Anyone would honestly." Wonwoo said as 'she' walked over of the kitchen and into the living room. "I'm done with this conversation, I gotta go anyway. Lia needs me at the cafe." Chan said as he stormed upstairs to his room.

"I wonder how he feels about not being apart of this whole situation." Junhui asked as he watched the younger storm upstairs. "Does he even care?" Minghao asked with a tilted head.

𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺𐬺

And I'll end it right there. I'm really sorry for not being consistent with this book😭

I honestly don't have an excuse so I'm not even going to try. But like stream Last Night and the whole This Man album!~

But like always

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3