Hans & Jae

After work is Jungkook's favorite time

He stares out at the setting sun and lets out a huff of air. Sometimes he smokes out here, sometimes he doesn't. It's not like he's addicted or anything, it's simply something he does to pass the time. His sister disapproves. Most of the time, he does too. But it's not like he has much else to look forward to.

One of the best friends in Amira's life, Hans, approaches. They all get off work at the same time. Difference is Jungkook stays a while after. Again, nothing else to look forward to. His sister provides good company, but that's about it. 

Hans leans against the railing, not speaking at first. Jungkook peeks over at him. He's not into men, but Hans is attractive as hell. So is the other one, Jae, but seeing Hans up close? Jungkook finds himself questioning his sexuality for a few seconds.

Those sharp eyes, fluffy brown hair, beautiful jawline, mole under his nose; really pretty. But not as pretty as Amira. That wonderful girl makes his heart beat faster. Yesterday she told him that good things come to those who wait. Okay, he'll be honest, he got a boner when that happened. That was hot as fuck. The way she said it in a teasing tone? Instant turn on. Although, if Jungkook were to guess, Hans is out here because of her. Probably to tell Jungkook to stay away from her cause he likes her or something.

"You in love with her?" Jungkook asks, tearing his eyes away from the pretty man. 

"Of course, but not in that way. I want her to be happy and to live a good life. If she gets attached to you, we'll have to get used to each other," Hans replies. 

Jungkook nods, not answering for a minute. The view is too gorgeous to deny. The warm colors exploding across the sky, the clouds radiating almost a happy feeling. It's like the clouds are smiling.

"She's beautiful," Jungkook starts. "I don't know much about her, but when I see something I'm attracted to, I go for it. She's absolutely beautiful and witty. Someone who would challenge me, and that's what I want. Not someone passive. Someone who knows what she wants too, someone who's not scared to say it. Maybe that's why I'm so attracted to her already. Maybe it's something else, but for what it's worth, if anything happens between us, I'll give you my word that I'll do my best not to hurt her. I'll make mistakes, but I'll do whatever I can to keep her safe."

"Security guard," Hans mumbles, slightly chuckling. "I think she's safe around you." Hans turns to face him. "Where'd you train?" 

"I've trained all my life," Jungkook replies. "I trained in Taekwondo throughout high school, picked up boxing near the end of it, went to a university for law with the intent of being a police officer. Didn't work out too well. Decided to take lessons in other martial arts, too. Took up Kendo and Hapkido, then took Karate. Mastered all four of them and I know the law. I got offered bodyguard positions from celebrities, not to brag."