THE ROUSING NOTICE

It was an impenetrable state for everyone. The cataclysmic rain had almost ruined their lives and made them fretful.

After getting that stern news, Mr. Connel hassled towards the hospital as it had completely agitated his state of mind and brought him to the adversity of relations and friendship.

He reached the hospital in an hour, as his house was not so far from that noble hospital. He was surely vexed for Mr. Oester but nothing was in his hands as the circumstances were catastrophic.

On the other hand, Ms. Mariah was with her hapless daughter, who was bawling in the grief of her precious mate's misery. She was in such a condition that she couldn't even relate herself to a human being and perhaps she was frazzled with that eccentric situation.

Mr. Connel was oblivious with the situation as he had just returned from a foreign expedition and reached there without having even a single cup of tea prepared by his inventive servant. He was concerned with Mr. Oester's situation as they both were empathetic chums and had been with each other since their childhood.

He didn't want to intrude his friendship as Mr. Charles was the only source of bliss and satisfaction to him.

He conversed with Mr. Venginny and when he got to know that, the assassin of his treasured friend was David, he went to the police station with some kind of antagonism in his eyes and forced his daughter to detach the soul of that malevolent person from her heart and divorce him for ever.

Susan had no other option than to divorce her husband as there was a lot of pressure on her and no one was there to embolden her but still she brawled for the glee of her dismaying companion and civilly besought her genial father for some time in order to prove her affronted husband as an innocuous person.

Mr. Charles was vehement at that time and no one could stop him from taking his own verdicts which might make him feel penitent at the end.

He talked to a mutual advocate of Zurich, prepared the papers of divorce and handed them over to his wretched daughter without any clemency.

After getting that austere notice from her fuming father, she was so fateful that she couldn't even talk to her esteemed husband for once.

She howled and sniveled a lot, but there was no one who could hear and value the asset of her plague.

Finally, she signed the papers and broke that consecrated bond within a few minutes, which eventually exhibited the concluding fares of her gratification.

There was no emblem of optimism in the hospital; everyone was feeling atrocious and only a silver lining from somewhere could lead his fate to cure.

The media flashed the headlines while the doctors continued the surgery of that veiling treatment.

There was destiny, hope and fate with the doctors who would save the life of an intellectual businessman like Mr. Charles Oester as a bribe of not less than one million dollars could be anticipated. However, he was an eminent and a celebrated luminary all over the globe.

Whenever Mrs. Jane barely endeavored to witness the deplorable body of her spouse through the small pan-cake sized window, she was heaved back by the torments of her moans and was again forced to upbraid her son.

Mr. Connel paid an affable amount to the police on the superior mandate that David should be agonized till the case was conjectured by the court. He exclusively nominated skilled people for his work and was finally satisfied after the court's verdict which heralded a death sentence to David.

David himself knew that he was acquitted but he blissfully revered the order of the court and started living like a vagrant in the prison.

The doctors proclaimed that the condition of Mr. Oester was improving gradually but there was surely something erroneous which struck Mrs. Jane as the worst part of the situation.