THE EXCURSION TO LONDON

Chapter-1

                                                        THE EXCURSION TO LONDON

It was a breezy night when the Oester family was having their dinner. Oester family was a sweet family consisting of three members - Mr. Charles Oester, a famous Archeologist of Zurich Archeological department. His brilliant son David and his lovely wife Mrs. Jane Oester.

They were having a delicious meal, especially prepared for Mr. Connel Franklin, one of the best friends of Mr. Charles.

Mrs. Jane had prepared a bowl full of meat and a dish of Lamb. Unlike their devotion to lord Jesus, they all were non-vegetarians.

They believed a lot in Christ. They all were inspired by the inspiring stories of Jesus. The main reason for Mr. Charles to become an Archeologist was to explore more about Jesus and to know the history of the Globe. There was no lack of money for Mr. Charles as the origins of Oester Industry belonged to his ancesstors, which had been a leading company in the field of trade.

The Oester Industry deteriorated after the death of Mr. Oberon Oester, father of Mr. Charles Oester.

Mr. Oberon was a prodigious legend in the history of globe as he contributed most of his life to Oester Industry by his intense devotion and hard work to the Industry.

Mr. Charles could lead the Industry to an unbelievable extent but his interest in History was at such a high extent that Trade and Commerce seemed his rivals. He never wanted to get in the field of Business in spite of his family belonging to a highly Industrial family.

He was the only son of Mr. Oberon and all the Property belonging to Oester Industry was now in his hands. Instead of developing the Industry, he exploited all the money in developing Archeological Departments over the Globe.

His Archeological Departments included - The Italian Archeological Department, The Austrian Archeological Department, The Indian Archeological Department, The American Archeological Department, The Ukrainian Archeological Department, The German Archeological Department, The Roman Archeological Department, The Greek Archeological Department, The French Archeological Department, The Spanish Archeological Department and finally The Zurich Archeological Department.

He had a total of 11 Archeological Departments and he was the Chairperson of all these departments.

He was also appointed as the Chairman of G.U.A.R.D (Global Useful Archeological Resources Department).

He was one of the wealthiest person in the world having his headquarters in Zurich.

Mr. Connel Franklin was the Managing Director of Zurich Archeological Department. He had two children- Susan and Daniel. He also had a beautiful wife- Mrs. Mariah Franklin.

On a cool windy day, both the families planned an excursion to London. It was just a kind of get-together excursion. They took a flight from Zurich to London and reached there in few hours.

The Pacific Hotel’s Ball Room was exquisitely enameled exclusively for the welcome of Mr. Charles Oester. It was looking flawlessly marvelous. The impeccable ambience was making the moment extravagantly mesmerizing.

Mr. Charles and Mr. Connel were enthralled from the embellishment of the Room.

Those jiffies were prominently gratifying.

Susan, Daniel and David were correspondingly relishing the splendor of that room.

Whereas, Mrs. Jane and Mrs. Mariah were also relishing the extravagance of that room.