Swimming with curves

"Is Liam's cock really as big as I've been hearing?"

Cherie looked up and realized she hadn't been paying attention at all.

"Sorry, WHAT?"

"Liam's cock. You know. That thing between his legs that drives women wild. The source of limitless pleasure. The reason Jessica couldn't cheer at Homecoming. His COCK!"

"Will you please keep your voice down? GOD, Heather!" Cherie looked around, hoping no one had noticed them.

Heather grinned and wiggled her eyebrows. "Look, if anyone would know, you would. I hear all sorts of rumors so I thought I'd just ask you. You guys are tight, right?"

"Not THAT tight. I mean, we're good friends and all, but I haven't seen his... his..."

"COCK?"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Oh my god, Cherie. Seriously? You can't say the word?"

"I can, but I choose not to bellow it in the quad. Unlike SOME people I might mention."

"Whatever. So? Is it huge? Is it gigantic? Does it have its own zip code? TELL ME!!!!"

Cherie wished she could crawl away and die. "I don't know!" she hissed. "He's my brother's best friend and this may come as a shock to you, but when he's over at my house, he wears clothes."

"You've never been swimming with him? He's never fallen asleep on the couch and had himself a little dream, you know the kind, the ones that cause certain things to grow bigger, harder, and longer? You've never accidentally walked in on him in the shower?"

"Heather, I love you, but if you don't keep your voice down, so help me god, I will beat you to death with my book bag."

Heather pouted, then her face cleared. "Ok, well, now you're on a mission. I need you to find out for me. I've been hearing all sorts of things, but you know how those skinny bitches lie. Promise you'll do it?"

"NO!" Cherie responded. "I'm not going to sneak in on him to see how big his... his..."

"Cock," Heather said helpfully.

"Cock is," Cherie finished.

"So? How are you going to do it?"

"I'm NOT! Besides, what do you care? You didn't break up with Louis, did you?"

"Bless his stupid little heart, no, I didn't break up with Louis. My reasons are my own- call them idle curiosity but you are going to do it. Look Cherie, I don't want to have to resort to emotional blackmail, really I don't, but who has been your best friend all through high school and college?"

"You have been."

"That's right. And who was on your side when those skinny bitches were making your life a living hell?"

"You were."

"That's right. And who let you copy her chemistry homework an entire year?"

"You did."

"Now stick with me. Who wants to know how big Liam's cock is?"

"You do."

"And who's going to find out for me?"

Cherie sighed. "I am."

"Damn right. Go get 'em Tiger. I'm an inquiring mind and I want to know."

Cherie laughed. Heather was always getting her into trouble and pushing her out of her comfort zone. Heather mockingly shook a warning finger at her and took off.