I'm here

Trevor's pov

Growling.

What the fuck is...shit!

"Ty! Ty! Wake up!"

He's starting to shift. Damn it! Wake up!

"Come on. Tyler!!"

"Please...make it stop..."

"Its okay. Hush now. I'm here."

He's crying. Actually sobbing like a baby.

"Please...don't leave me."

"I'm not going anywhere."

After sometime, he cools off.

"Wanna talk about it."

"Its the exact same nightmare."

"Well its over now. Just try to stay calm and in control."

"Its so painful..."

Seeing his teary eyes is ripping me apart. I don't...

He kissed me! He fucking kissed me!

"Umm...Tyler I don't think you're okay and I don't wanna take adv..."

"Shut up and kiss me."

'Woah.'

"Tyler..."

"I wanna do this Trevor. I want you to fuck me. I need you to make me scream your name..."

He did not! Well there's no refusing that.

I attack his lips and he moans into my mouth. Damn!

"You sure...about this?"

"Yes Trevor Lucitan..."

I hate that name...

I climb on top of him and engage our lips into a fierce kiss. I interlock our fingers and deepen the kiss. He tugs at my shirt indicating the need for skin to skin. My body is burning with need. He fumbles around with my shirt and finally removes it and I remove his. I start trailing sloppy kisses down his neck to his left boob and that elicits a moan from him giving me the drive I need. I start sucking his left boob while massaging his right with my thumb. I give his boob a bite and this makes him cry out my name.

'Trevor.'

'No you don't! Stay out!'

'Fine...but...'

'But what Fiz?!'

'Your eyes.'

Oh shit! I get off Tyler and look away.

"Trevor..."

"Don't touch me!"

"I'm sorry..."

Fuck! I shouldn't have shouted.

"I'm sorry."

"Please look at me."

"I can't."

"Why?"

"I just can't."

"Did I do something wrong? Oh my God! Are you bored? Or maybe I sound bad. I..."

"Its not you..."

"Your eyes. They're..."

"Flaming."

"Yeah. Is that why you jumped off me and looked at me like I'm some kind of freak?"

I nod.

"Listen to me. I know that you are not normal and all. You are something powerful that's for sure. But I don't care about that. Actually I do. But not in a negative manner. You said you didn't want to talk about it thats okay. I like you. Surprisingly. "

I look away.

"Look at me Trevor. I don't care whether you have water or even smoke in your eyes. I just want you to fuck me. Oh that didn't come out right. I mean..."

I kiss him. Softly this time.

"I know what you mean."

He comes closer and circles his wrists around my neck. He kisses me and I push him down on the bed. I remove his briefs and stare down at him. He recoils making me smile.

"Don't hide."

"Its just that your eyes are just so intense."

"You're shy?"

His cheeks turn red.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are. Its a damn turn on."

I lick his abdomen up to his chest and he squirms. I move to his right boob and start sucking while massaging the left boob. I move down to his member trailing kisses to the tip. I take him into my mouth sucking,  no hands with it. He screams my name and that prompts me to continue. I can feel the pulse increasing. He's almost.

"I'm gonna..."

"Don't until I tell you to."

He whimpers. I suck harder.

"Now."

His juices flood my mouth in a go and I swallow every drop. I flip him over and move to his ear and whisper...

"You want me to fuck you Tyler?"

"Mmm..."

"Words Tyler."

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I want you to fuck me Trevor."

With that I ram into him. With our fingers interlocked, I start moving.