𝟏|𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝙎𝙪𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙉𝙔| 𝙎𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮 10:00 𝙖𝙢| 𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚

10:00 𝙖𝙢| 𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚

Liked by ddosama and 75,350 others

Its.desiree: todo mi corazón❤️ (my whole heart)

Comments:
ddosama:❤️
Liked by desiree

nottiosama: come see us
soonnn

user: the baby is so cutee
➥ tyy

sugarhillddot: my hearts
Liked by desiree

therealyonii: look at my niecee
Liked by Desiree.

Desiree pov

Jaya was sleeping on me so I decided to post on insta. It didn't take long before ppl started commenting and stuff so I replied to some before starting my day.

"Leah can you get Jaya ima take a shower" I said calling out to her. Her room was across from mines so Ik she heard me.

"Mhm I'm in my room" she said back. I got Jaya and walked over to her room.

"She still sleeping but ima get myself together real quick" I said handing her Jaya. I then walked back to my room hopping in the shower. I played some Sonder and sung my heart out.

"What you mean, you and me? I'm here all by myself"

"You around, she's around, just be polite and not leave her out"

After I changed into a graphic tee and some sweats before brushing my teeth and fixing my hair. I then walked back to Leah room going to get Jaya because she's going with dd today.

"So you bout to drop her off with them crazy ppl"
Leah said laughing."don't say that, they not crazy" I said rolling my eyes.

Then my phone started ringing.

"It's him aint it?" Leah said side eyeing me. I looked down at my phone seeing dd contact name. "Yup" I said laughing.

I answered the phone putting it up to my ear.

"Yes dd" I spoke.

"When you dropping Jaya off?"

"In a few minutes I'm finna get her dress now" I said picking up Jaya.