𝟑|𝐟*𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩, seeing somebody I never thought I'd see... my ex. "Long time no see desi" he said sitting down next to me.

At that point I was already ready to go. My ex Trey, was my first boyfriend before dd. He cheated on me throughout our relationship but I kept taking him back.

I was stuck up on him and in a bad headspace, and when I finally left him I met dd. Which also didn't work out but the situation with trey was way worse.

"Trey please go somewhere else" I said scooting over. He ignored me and just slid right back next to me. "You had a baby and you still look good" he said eyeing me.

"Thank you but frl can you move I'm here with somebody" I said looking around for yoni.

"Oh you here with dd" he said laughing. I could tell he was drunk i could smell the alcohol in his breath.

He kept running his mouth and I was getting mad uncomfortable.

"Dd ain't by you rn ma, youn gotta be scared" he said smiling. I was getting fed up so I went on my phone to ignore him before I felt him touch my thigh.

I went to sling his hand but before I could he hurried up and moved it. I looked up from my phone seeing dd infront of me.

"He put his hands on you?" Dd said mad asf.
"No we was just talking.." I lied. I could tell dd was mad and would air it out if I told the truth.

Trey looked at dd pocket and hurried up and ran off. I was confused before I saw dd had his gun in his pocket. I shook my head as he sat down next to me.

"dd what you doing here" I said pissed off.

"Chill I wasn't here for yo ass" he mugged me

"Then why are you here"

"I got sent a video of crystal rubbing up on some nigga"

I busted out laughing before I thought abt jaya. "Then where tf my baby at"

"I told yo ass she with notti chill"

I rolled my eyes going back on my phone. It's been like 10 minutes and yoni never came back.

I felt dd tap my shoulder and I looked over to him. "Why you sitting by yo self" he said laughing. "I'm here with yoni, she went to get us drinks"

"That yoni right there?" He said pointing to yoni
In the main room shaking her ass on somebody.

I shook my head. "I'm already ready to go"

"Let's leave then"

I sided eyed him.

" I can't I drove me and her here"

"She can uber" dd shrugged.

He never really liked yoni, he felt like she a bad influence on me and only drag me out if it's party wise.

I rolled my eyes as he got up.

"Im finna find crystal mh, ima call you"

I nodded my head and got up walking to the main room. I went over to yoni pulling her from the crowd. "Girl wtf happened" I said pissed off.
"My bad girl my song came on" she said laughing.

Another song played and yoni yanked me in the crowd. "Girl this our shit" she said shaking me.

I started laughing as she started singing.

"Fake bitch, that's why my friend fucked on your niggaaa
Both you bitches pussy, I think y'all should scissorrr
She bought a chain, I bought the same one, even biggerrr"

I started singing with her and we was hype asf. The song ended and I told yoni I was going to get a drink before walking in the kitchen.

As soon as I walked in I saw dd, crystal, and trey arguing. "Yo ass a smooch" dd said literally yelling. I was tryna put the pieces together before I realized crystal was standing next to trey...

"Ik them two don't go out" I said with my mouth to the floor. "Yeah she fucking with this lame ass nigga" dd said shaking his head.

"you mad with me but you here with yo ugly ass bm" crystal said rolling her eyes. I laughed paying no mind to that low class hoe.

"Don't speak on her bro yk I'll hurt yo ass" dd said sucking his teeth. "You won't do shit, and idk why she laughing ain't you had that ugly ass baby as a teenager" she said looking at me and dd.

Atp I was ready to fight.. she can speak on me but my child is a whole other story. I started taking my slides off getting ready to beat her ass.

I ran to her punching her in her shit before I felt another pair of hands on me. I couldn't really see anything until I fell to the ground. I realized Trey pushed me so crystal can get an upper hand and that's when I heard gunshots.

I looked over and saw trey on the ground and crystal started screaming. I saw dd holding his gun and pushed crystal off of me.

"dd wtf did you just do" I said panicking.

"wrd to my deads I saw him touch you bro"

"That dont mean shoot him" I yelled.

He mugged me

"He gon be alr, I shot him in his leg"

I shoved passed him running to look for yoni. Everybody ran from the gunshots so I'm assuming she ran too. I started worrying and quickly texted her.

She texted back saying she heard the gunshots and got a ride with one of the girls and I was relieved. I started going for the exit before more shit go down.

I went into my purse getting my keys to go before dd pulled me back.

"Dd don't fucking touch me bro" I said shoving him.

He let me go confused.

"you mad at me like I did something wrong"

"Dd you just shot somebody" I said raising my voice.

He got in my face mad close. "I did that shit for you mh"

He was looking me dead in the eyes and I froze up. We was making eye contact and I couldn't even make words out. "d-" I said before he cut me off kissing me.

I was surprised so it took a second before I kissed him back. I didn't realize I missed him this bad.
He put his hands on my waist before we heard sirens.

"Shit we gotta go"

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

that's the sound of the policeee😂