page 27, feelings (5), d-day

a few days past and they both enjoyed themselves and bonded over a variety of delicious foods and enjoyable time together.

jay couldn't sleep during the last night, he was rolling around the bed trying to get some shut eyes, he felt too nervous about something he planned ahead.

finally calming himself down he closed his eyes.

today was the last day of their trip to jeju island. jay was planning something special for jungwon. he decided to plan go to Seonimgyo Bridge with jungwon for the surprise.

"jungwon wake up! it's our last day! we can sleep on the plane later if you are really tired." jay gently shaked jungwons shoulder to wake him up. jungwon slowly rise up from his bed. "oh so sorry and good morning." jungwon started off with a morning yawn.
-

"where are we going today?" jungwon asked while placing some items in his small bag. "Seonimgyo Bridge." jay replied. "woah!" jungwons eyes widened. he always wanted to go there when he found out that it existed.

they went down to have their daily and last breakfast of the trip. they served something special today, it was croffles with a generous amount of toppings and honey. "oh? we ate this on the first time we had our date- oh wait." jungwon realised what he said, "oops i meant our first hangout.." jungwon looked down shyly and munch on his croffle.
-

since the bridge is quite far from where they are at, they took around an hour and a few minutes to reach there. by the time they arrive it was already around 2pm plus turning to three soon. "oh my god i feel a little giddy after the ride." jungwon rubbed his stomach. "do you need to use the restroom?" jay asked concernly, he doesn't want anything to mess up on the special day itself. "no i am okay i just need some fresh air.." jungwon breathes in and out.

"there's a ice cream stand there to cool you down, i can grab a few scoops for you." jay suggested. "i think i want a cone." jungwon continues rubbing his stomach. they make their way with their heavy bags. jungwon sat down on the bench near the ice cream stand trying to breathe so he feels better.

"two cones of chocolate ice cream please." the person went to prepare their order and finally handed it over." jay quickly dashed back to jungwon with the ice cream. "here!" jay panted a little. "thank you!" jungwon smiled.

"take your time, we are in no rush our train is tonight anyways." jay reassured jungwon, he doesn't want him choking on his ice cream all of a sudden.
-

after a small comforting talk and ice cream he is licking on, jungwon felt much better. by the time they finished up it was 3pm plus. they took a small walk to the bridge, the weather was a little darkish but no signs of raining and it was cooling. there were also no people around so that made jay relieved.

as they reach, jay knew the time has slowly come, he needed to quickly say or else he will have to keep his feelings deep in his heart and wait for a long time again. he doesn't want that to happen.

"jungwon, i need to tell you something.." jay looked down. he reached out to his pocket to grab out something. "what is it?" although jungwon got confessed a lot of times, it was always love letters and not a face to face confession so he had no clue.

he slightly remove his arms to reveal the item, it was a ring.

'jungwon i have been wanting to tell u this since we first hangout.."

"be my boyfriend"

a/n: dont u think jay fell for jw a bit too fast..

make sure to drop a vote!!

i'm available here!
https://linktr.ee/current_love