𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐘

☆ 彡 ̥🪵

☆ 彡 ̥🪵

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 the Quinn-Goldbergs settled in with some help here and there. Danny saw Will a couple of times only making eye contact once. He always had their baby, which you learned his name was Henry with either in the baby carrier or the stroller.

Danny thought Will was a bit on the anti-social side, but he could understand that the suburban town and new surroundings could be a bit much.

Danny's been busy with work and having to work, plus doing some studying that's been delayed for a while. Being in his early twenties he decided he wasn't going to waste any more time on not going to college.

Danny shut the treadmill off with his daily workout, he huffed grabbing his cold water bottle that rested on the ground; taking big sips of the ice cold liquid soothing his dry throat.

The sound of his door bell ringing alongside a couple of knocks on his door caught his attention, Danny knitted his eyes in confusion.

He doesn't usually get company.

He walks towards his front door, opening it slightly and peeking down to see Sherry with a grin on her face until she peers at Danny's half naked body and she awkwardly clears her throat.

Handing him an envelope, "I am hosting a welcome party for our new neighbor" her voice is higher pitched and cheery than usual as her gaze lingers on Danny's chest.

He looks at the envelope with a blank look before replacing it with a smile to not seem rude.

"Thanks Sherry, that's so kind of you," Danny clarified, opening the door fully, giving her a full view of his spacious living space and his abs.

Danny unknowingly forgot to grab a shirt thinking it was going to be mail, now he's half naked standing in front of sherry the queen of gossip who is not surprisingly married.

He wanted this to be quick and done before someone sees and assumes the worst. Sherry moves some hair from her face as she straightens her posture.

"Why don't you bring that hottie of yours, haven't seen her in a while" Danny immediately knows who she's talking about "she's been busy but I'll try to bring her" it's not like Danny didn't like talking about her.

It was just that he didn't want his business out for the world to see even though she wouldn't mind the world knowing they were together, it could be much, especially in a town like this.

Danny ran a hand through his sweat soaked hair, "Well thanks for coming by, I'll make sure to go" sherry nodded a grin stretched on her face.

"I guess I'll see you there!" She turned around not before looking at his abs one last time biting her bottom lip and then walking off towards the next house.