𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

✦ 𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘 ⨟ 𝐔𝐇𝐇 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑..

‧₊˚

✧🍰₊˚༄

✧🍰₊˚༄

𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 and empty bed, the sheets ruffled up and blankets messy on one side. The other side untouched. Danny sighed not knowing when this lonelinesses fever would end.

He sat up rubbing his eyes from the sunlight peeking around the curtains indicating it's still a little early out. Danny ran his fingers through his soft hair as he stared at the unaccented side of the bed not being touch for about two weeks.

His hangover giving him mercy since he didn't drink a lot but the effects were still there. Danny heaved and turned to look over his shoulder at the cold spot, wondering if it will stay that way if someone laid there.

Danny grabbed his phone on his night stand, being careful not to trip on the carpet in front of the bed. He skimmed through some messages some spam but others he wasn't quite interested in responding at this time.

The sun alight his room partially so the lights on the ceiling wasn't needed at the moment; taking this opportunity he sped to his clothes in his tone colored dressers pulling out something comfortable to wear.

He headed towards the bathroom for a much needed shower, peeling over his clothes as if they weighed a ton.

Danny hands gripped the handles twisting the one that will turn the water hot; the water spurred to like in a steady steamy flow. Danny look content with the temperature of the water.

Sliding the glass door open by its gold handle, he stepped in the water immediately landing on his once fluffy hair, that now begun to stick to his face as he wiped his hands along strands.

Danny closed his eyes as he let the water fall onto his chest climbing down his abs and his waist down.

Danny steps out of the bathroom, the warm steam still swirling in the air as he wraps a towel around his waist.

His body feels refreshed, muscles relaxed from the long, hot shower.

He walks into his living room, letting out a content sigh as he sinks into the couch. As he leans back, his thoughts drift toward his neighbors, Will and Love Quinn who've been here now for a few weeks.

They were always around but somehow and never kept their distance, a little too perfect, they were very friendly though it took a while for Will to open up.