Chapter 35: News about a snake attack

A few months have passed with Yato now sitting on a chair inside of a shop and had then began sipping on some tea reading a newspaper.

"Oh my the chunin exams are already here and their holding it in the leaf and allowing ninja from both the Sand and Sound village to join" Yato said.

As to him something was very out of place with this new chunin exams especially since the relationship between the leaf and Sand villages are shaky. But something has been bothering him recently as Otogakure better known as the Village Hidden in the Sound or sound village has recently just came out of nowhere.

As Yato knows a lot about villages even not the main big villages and yet out of nowhere just two years ago.

That only was suspicious but he has a feeling that something has to being going on between both the Sound and Sand.

Yato just let out that of a sigh as he had put down the news paper and had then taken out some sugar cubes in his tea.

Wanting his tea to be sweet so he would add sugar cups to it as after taking a sip of his tea and let out a sigh of pleasure.

Yato had the put the cup down and sat up "well hopefully the old man and others can take care of things if it gets hairy" Yato said as it was now shown he was in a destroyed building.

With that of a multitude of unconscious and knocked out rouge ninja who came to try and take him down thinking it was easy.

Even though Yato currently now fifty-one year old and his birthday is only that of two months away he still looks very young. With him looking to be in his late thirties this can be to him constantly staying in shape or what Tsunade says his Uchiha genes.

With Tsunade using that of a certain Jutsu to look young thinking that Yato doesn't know but in reality he does know yet he doesn't care. As he loves her either way the two have been together since they were kids so he doesn't really care about how she really looks.

Yato had simply then walked away and from the destroyed building which as soon as he had then closed the door behind him the rest of the building had collapsed.

As right now he was heading back to the hotel that currently both Tsunade and Shizune were at together.

Yet due to last night he had to leave.

(Flashback)

Last night Yato with Tsunade and Shizune had arrived at a hotel as they were passing through that of a big town.

"Hi there young lady is there any way we can get to separate room?" Yato asked the young lady who is a worker at the hotel.

"Sorry sir we only have room avaliable but thankfully it is a two bedroom. Will that be good enough sir?" the young woman asked Yato.

"Of course it's fine thank you young lady" Yato said as he had paided for the room as the three had went the their room as Shizune had already been exhuasted from the trip so she had immeditaly went to sleep.

While Yato and Tsunade stayed up a bit longer as they weren't even that tired so they decided to stay up a little bit longer.

With Tsunade having her ear to Yato chest and listening to his heart beat which is calming to her and is very relaxing to her at the same time as she always enjoyed just listening to his heart beat since the two were kids.

The sound of Yato's heart beat was just something she has gotten used to over all of the year's they have been together and it is hard for her to go to sleep without hearing it.

Yato on the other hand was just reading his book while having a now sleeping Tsunade on his chest as he just like her gotten used to having her sleep on his chest while he read's a new book.