Nie mingue x pregnant reader

You were amazed, but you also didn't know how to tell your husband you were pregnant. Even once you were told you were carrying a child belonging to your husband, Nie Mingjue you had to ask the doctor to repeat it, '' yes you are pregnant '' the doctor had said. Suddenly you open your eyes to see your husband was in bed. In bed he would usually wrap you up in his arms, but last night that didn't happen because yesterday he was on a night hunt, and had yet to arrive. Even though you were carrying child you went looking for him through his Sect and throughout the kitchen you heard the chef proclaim he had to start dinner before Nie Mingjue returned.

Yet, it was rather already too late because as soon as the chef begun dinner Nie Mingjue and his men walked through the door. Yet, you on the other hand had fled before the door opened but you only knew your husband returned because all around you could hear people saying how happy that their sect leader was alive. However as you look over your right shoulder you see your husband and he was talking with his brother Nie Huaisang about saber training and to stop playing with his fans, and learn to be the next sect leader.

Suddenly you turn a corner and suddenly you hear a loud shout '' but brother I love my fans, our other brother Jin Guangyao came today and delivered me other fans, he said I could have them '' Nie Huaisang said. You begin to turn another corner and suddenly you hear your husband complain to the chef how come his food wasn't created yet? From behind you, you hear the Chef say how sorry he was that your husband's food was delayed.

At that moment you begin to hear footsteps walking towards your bedroom as you were sitting on your bed. You had any idea, who was walking towards you, and suddenly after a second you finally see your answer, you see your husband walking inside the door, and he closes the door behind him. He looks at you, and he shifts towards you a smile. You smile back but it wasn't your originally smile that would normally lit up a room, and this time your husband knew something was wrong. '' Y/n I see something else is wrong because you didn't rush towards me to welcome me home as you do every day so I came to check up on you'' he said.

You suddenly lower your head '' I'm sorry I didn't welcome you home, but I wasn't feeling well'' you said. Your husband slowly walked towards you, and he wraps his arms around you '' is it something you ate, if it is I will have the Chef make you different food for now on'' he said. You draw away from him '' it isn't about the food, the food is fine here'' you tremble. '' Today I went to the doctor'' you said. Suddenly before you could get another word out Nie Huaisang ran inside the room, and grabs his brother's right hand and darted away shouting out the Chef had collapsed.

You continue to stand there wondering if your husband was going to return. During his absence you comb your hair, and you take your bath, and afterwards heading out the bath and wearing your nightwear you begin to wonder if you should have had your husband leave, but before you could sit on the bed again your husband came in, and shut the door but this time softer.

You walk towards your husband, and then you realize you both were walking towards each other and quick you both wrap your arms around each other. You were half shaken to death, and your husband was feeling you shiver, so he held you bridal style and sat down in bed while shifting the covers on both of you '' Y/m please tell me is something wrong'' he said. '' I am with child soon I will go into labor in nine months, I have any clue will it be a boy or a girl, but that has to be the gender because that is all they can be'' you said, you shivered. He kisses your forehead '' finally I will have an heir, '' he said, and he looks upon you with a smile. '' Y/n I promise to protect you, and our child forever'' he said. '' I also will protect our child and you forever '' you said, and the both of you kiss on the lips. In the morning it came to any surprise your husband was near your side when you woke up, he said himself he would watch over your well-being more, and he was right, because he was there watching you, breathing with you, lying beside you, and nine months later you welcome your son into the world, a male with the same skin tone as your hubsand's, he had your eye color, and that day he was born your husband, you, along with Nie Huaisang watched your son in awe as bundle a boy named Nie Raven.