Wen Ruohan x pregnant reader

Wen Ruohan was evil. Though he was very nice with you, he would touch your face, give you bath's, and love you. Also for once you knew you couldn't be happier with this man because now you were married, and now you were pregnant.

You didn't mind you were pregnant because it was with your beloved husband's child. At sun up you were walking around your husband's sect and suddenly you saw Wen Chao and he was asleep in a chair resting in the sunlight and his body guard Wen zhuliu was sitting next to him watching him asleep.

You were about to make small talk with them when you hear footsteps walking towards you and you turn around to see Wang lingjiao and she was walking closer towards you. She smiles at you, and suddenly you smile at her you both nod and she sits down next to her boyfriend Wen Chao. Suddenly the sun was making you sweaty and you were looking for a drink stand but before you could move another inch a hand wraps around your stomach and holds you close to his chest.

In response to how nervous you were because you didn't know who was holding you, you look back and see Wen Ruohan who he was smiling at you. '' Darling I missed you '' you said. He nods '' I have missed you as well'' he said however he lets you go, and he started walking away from you and sighs saying he had a meeting to return to. You started running after him and tried to reach for his sleeve '' darling I have something to speak with you about '' you said. Wen Chao moved his head to see you and he rolls his eyes '' dad you could have picked a younger woman'' he said.

You were taken aback and growled at Wen Chao '' quiet you'' you said. Wen Ruohan looks at you '' I will speak with you after dinner I have to go '' he said. '' Okay '' you said and you walked towards yours's and your husband's room. It was late when your husband returned. '' Y/n I have returned '' he said. You look up from bed and you jump up happily and you wrap your arms around his back and led him to bed '' darling, I love you and I am glad you are mine'' you said. '' I am glad you are my wife as well and please do not think you are old because of everything my son said, he doesn't have what we have'' he said.

'' Honey, what did you have to speak with me about earlier '' he asked? You started sweating as if you were in sunlight '' Darling I am pregnant '' you said smiling up at him. He smiles wider and suddenly he kisses your lips leaving you both moaning '' that's my girl, I hoped I would get you pregnant '' he said. He moves away from you and suddenly he moves you closer towards the bed, and got on top of you and started kissing your lips, and then he moves towards your neck which you happily moan, and suddenly the baby kicks inside your stomach and he moves his head and gazes happily at you.

You look at your hubsand in happiness I can't wait to be a mother '' you said. Wen Ruohan smiles at you '' and I can't wait either to have another child '' he said. Then six months to be exact you and you husband was in bed and you were smiling happily at your son with Wen Jackal resting in your arms.