Morning cuddles

Sooooooooo, long time no see huh? Well, hi, I'm here again! Unfortunately I'm not into this fandom anymore, but I'm willing to write one last chapter before closing this book for good. And also to show how my writing has improved over the years. This one will be humanized, just to let y'all know. Cuz I'm not really in the mood for writing a tombstone and a frowning emoji in a cloak lmao.

Ok enjoy! 

It was a lovely morning. Ok, well, not very lovely, considering this story takes place in Frown Town, but for Brock and Master Frown it was nice and relaxing. They were sleeping peacefully. 

Brock's eyes fluttered open. He yawned and turned around to face his boyfriend and roommate, Master Frown. Master Frown was still sleeping. He looked very cute and peaceful when he was asleep. His face was relaxed, a few strands of his blonde hair were hanging down in front of his eyes, his mouth was hanging open a little and he was snoring softly. Brock smiled. 

"You look so cute." He whispered.

He knew he had to wake Master Frown up so they could eat breakfast, so he decided to wake him up softly. He shook him gently, cautious to not wake him too harshly.

"Master Frown, Frowny, wake up babe." He said.

Master Frown's eyes fluttered open after a few seconds. He groaned.

"Broooockkkk, what is it?" He muttered tiredly.

"It's morning, you have to wake up. We need to eat breakfast and I also want to visit Unikitty today." Brock replied, smiling softly at his grumpy lover.

"Uuuughh, I don't wanna wake up..." Master a frown said.

"I know, but-"

"Can we stay for five more minutes? I'm not awake enough to ruin anyone's day yet." 

Brock chuckled before laying down and pulling Master Frown close to him.

"Ok, five more minutes then."

Master Frown smiled too (he only really smiled sincerely in front of Brock) and closed his eyes again. Brock leaned in and gave Master Frown a little kiss on the forehead. Master Frown blushed. Brock blushed too.

"You're adorable when you're sleepy, you know that?" Brock told Master a frown.

"Ghhh, shut up." Master Frown replied.

"Aww, are you getting flustered? Doesn't Frowny want to admit he's cu-"

"I said shut up." Master Frown said, angry with a flustered undertone.

Brock giggled.

"Heh, ok."

The two continued cuddling, relishing in each other's warmth. Eventually, Brock let go of Frown and sat up.

"What are you doing?" Master Frown asked.

"I'm gonna make us some breakfast," Brock replied, "just stay here, I'll come back soon."

He changed from his pjs to a hoodie and sweatpants (he always liked it comfy) and then went to the kitchen. Master Frown waited. He stared at the ceiling and smiled slightly at the thought of Brock. Brock was the only one who could give him true happiness, unlike Unikitty, who was way too enthusiastic for his liking, especially in the morning. If he had to befriend one of the people in the Unikingdom, he's probably befriend the brick dude whose name he didn't really know much because he simply didn't care. Rick, Richard, something like that. 

Eventually, Brock returned with two bowls of cereal and two glasses of orange juice, carrying it all on a tray. Master Frown sat up and looked at Brock. Brock smiled and approached him, before climbing on the bed carefully, making sure not to spill anything, and set the tray in the middle between them. Frown took his cereal and OJ and smiled at Brock.

"Thanks Brock."

"Anytime dude." Brock replied.

They started eating their breakfast, enjoying the company of each other. After eating breakfast, Master Frown changed into his cloak.

"Alright, let's go ruin some people's days!" He said happily, laughing right after.

Brock smiled and followed suit, taking everything back to the kitchen. They'd argue about who would do the dishes later.

Sorry if it was OOC, I don't remember their personalities that well😭 But tbh I had fun writing this so I might start watching Unikitty again (without letting my brother know bc apparently everything I watch is "cringe" according to him). But for now this book is on hold. If you wanna see more of me, check out my profile. I mostly post object show stories there. I hope y'all are doing good and have a nice day/night.

YTCat/Lightbulb/Mic