Movie night

Master Frown's P.O.V.

Brock and I were invited for a movie night at Unikitty's castle. When we came there Unikitty greeted us with a "Hiii!" and a big smile. She told us to follow her and we followed. She led us to the living room with a big couch where we all fit on. Brock and I sat down. "So, I chose the movie." Unikitty said. "Fuck nooooooo..." I sighed. "And it is... a horror movie!" Unikitty exclaimed. "Pfft, boring." I said. Unikitty turned the movie on and we started watching. Luckily we all are at the age of 18 and Puppycorn's 16, so he could watch too. I first thought it was boring, but later on I started feeling kinda scared. It wasn't a boring movie at all. There was much blood, gore and other nasty horror things.  Brock noticed there was something wrong. "Can you handle it?" He asked. I nodded, not wanting to show my fear. Suddenly, there came a monster as big as Unikitty's castle. He walked up to someone and picked the person up. The person screamed when he got eaten by the monster. There sounded bone break sounds and splash sounds. I started to cry and clinched onto Brock. I cried into him. He hugged me and started rubbing my back, whispering that it was all ok. I felt so embarrassed, especially when I saw Puppycorn could perfectly handle this. I mean, it's PUPPYCORN! I clinched harder onto Brock when I heard another person scream and then a sound like something, or someone, got snapped in half. "I don't wanna watch anymore..." I cried. Brock rubbed my back to comfort me a bit. "It's all ok Frownie..." Brock shushed. I kinda blushed at the nickname. 

(After the movie)

Brock and I were driving home. Well, Brock was driving while I just sat there, mumbling angrily. "That stupid hoe! She made me so embarrassed! That bitch!" I muttered. Brock heard it. "well, you're cute when you're scared, not gonna lie." Brock said smirking at me. I blushed and noticed he blushed too. "Well thanks to Unikitty I won't get sleep tonight." I said. 

Well, that night I indeed couldn't get sleep. I was just laying there, staring at the ceiling while the movie played in my head. Thank you Unikitty.  Suddenly, Brock turned to me in his bed (we share a room but we sleep in separate beds). "Dude, are you awake?" Brock whispered. I nodded. "Brock, Wanna sleep with me? I can't sleep and I'm embarrassed as fuck." I said. "Don't be embarrassed. It's ok if you're afraid of gore or other horror things. I'll sleep with you." Brock got out of his bed and got into my bed. I snuggled up to him. "Sleep well." Brock said smiling. "Sleep well Brock..." I murmured. Then I fell asleep because of Brock's warmth.

Yay I'm active on this book again! Leave requests in the comments! Buh-bye and have a nice day/night!