Gay thoughts

Master Frown's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the couch. Brock was getting some ice cream in the Unikingdom. I didn't want to go with him, because I HATE everything in there. So I stayed here. I was thinking about random things and memes when suddenly the memory of Brock who tried to 'save me from drowning'. For some reason I began to blush madly. I pulled the face like in the picture above. I felt guilty to think this, so I tried to put this out of my head. But I couldn't get it out of my head. Other thoughts of gay moments with Brock came into my head. The more thoughts, the more I began to blush and feeling guilty. I've had never felt so weak before. And as if it couldn't get even worse, Brock came home. And I still had that STUPID blush on my face! "Hey Master Frown. I have ice cream. I also saw Unikitty. She sold ice cream at her castle. It was amazing!" Brock told me, sitting next to me and giving me an ice cream. "She also said that you and me are the perfect ship, that was a bit weird~ hey why are you looking so red?" Oh great he noticed my freaking blush. "Uhhhh..." I said. Brock laid a hand on my head. "You feel hot. Are you ok?" He asked concerned. I couldn't control myself anymore and kissed Brock. He stiffened, but then relaxed and kissed back. It felt amazing. After a few minutes, we pulled away for oxygen. We panted. "W-wow d-dude...!" Brock panted. "Yeh that's the reason I was so hot. I thought of you. I love you." I said. "I love you too, bro!" Brock said, hugging me. We shared one last kiss, before eating our ice cream.