The big news and the big surprise

3rd persons POV~~

Today was yuri and hakuryuu's anniversary yuri was very excited to tell the big news to hakuryuu...

Flashback ~~

Doctor harui told yuri that she was 2 months pregnant ..

Congratulations yuri you're 2 months

..harui yuri's doctor said

I'm also happy..I'm excited to tell this to hakuryuu....yuri said

Harui I want you to keep it a secret first I want to be the one who will tell this to hakuryuu....yuri continued to say to harui..

I understand you yuri I hope that you will be happy...harui told yuri and hug her...

Flashback end~~

Back to the present

Right now yuri was walking to hakuryuu's office she was bringing a breakfast for hakuryuu yuri was very happy and also nervous she dont know how will be hakuryuu's reaction...

When she was in front of hakuryuu's office...

She grab the door knob and twisted it she slowly opens the door and she drops the food that she was holding hakuryuu was shock and surprise by yuri's presence....

Yuri was shock on what she saw...hakuryuu was kissing another woman and it was hakuryuu's secretary...tears escaped yuri's eyes  it was like a river flowing nonstop..she step towards hakuryuu and slap him hard on the face....

Were done...don't ever find me...yuri said and she removed the ring on her finger she smiled towards hakuryuu and she run to her room packing all her things and she run to her friend harui

Harui I'm leaving thank you for everything you did for me...and can I have a favor from you???yuri said

What is it...harui asked yuri..

Please don't tell hakuryuu what we talked yesterday please I'm begging you.. Yuri said

Ok I understand...but wait what happened?? Harui asked

He cheated on me....yuri said

Yuri can I come with you I don't want to be here alone...and its dangerous for you to travel by you're self in you're condition... Harui said worried

Ok but you have to move quickly..yuri was grateful that she have a friend like harui...

Hakuryuu POV...

What have I done this is wrong  I don't want to lose Yuri I love her what did was wrong ....I have to set sorry to her before its too late ...

Hakuryuu run to their  room but he was too late he fall to his knee while crying ....

Yuri POV....

I'm going to sharkk-nii I'm going to sindria I'm going back I'm going home...

Yuri used a flying carpet and they fly to sindria. 

Author's note:

Thank you for reading this story and please bare with the grammar....

Yuri is sharkkan's adopted sister but he treats her like his real sister and is very protective to her.......