The story begins

Yuri was hakuryuu's wife she really loves  hakuryuu they met each other at sindria..

Yuri's POV..

I woke up with the sun's light hitting my face. I remember tommorow is is our 2nd anniversary  I was excited for tommorow I remember when he proposed to I was very happy..

Flashback ~~

YURI!! YURI!!! you're brother called you, you turned around and saw you're brother panting he was running towards you....

What is it sharkk-nii ???

Its about hakuryuu!!!

(he already knows that hakuryuu is your boyfriend and it's ok to him..)

Why what happens to hakuryuu??

(you were worried because of shakkans expression..)

Come with me ..he told you .

You come with him when suddenly he covers you're eyes   

Sharkk-nii why are you covering my eye s I can't see where we are going....

Just wait you'll see..he said

He assist you while you were walking then he stops...

He removes his hands on you're eyes....

Were here ...he said

Where's hakuryuu????..you asked ..

Then you looked at the room you were at Sindbad's big garden you stared in awe at the place its surrounded with flowers it was very beautiful

Suddenly hakuryuu appeared in you're back ..

Yuri!!..he called you,.you were surprise cause he appeared all of a sudden...

You smiled to him and hug him..

I taught you were hurt cause sharkk- nii has a worried expression..you said

I'm okay I just have something to tell you...hakuryuu said

What is it ???..you asked..

He suddenly knelt in one knee and pulls out a small blue box..

Yuri will you marry me and be the Queen of my kingdom??..he asked you..

You were shock and at the same time happy..tears started to flow down you're eyes..

YES!!! yes I will...I love you ....you said ..

the he stand up put the ring on you're finger...you hug him and he kiss you on you're lips...

Then every one comes out of their hidding place while clapping their hands and cheering..

You run towards you're brother and hugs him he pats you're head and he walks towards hakuryuu...

Don't you dare hurt my little sister or else....sharkkan said while treathening hakuryuu...

Stop that sharkk-nii you're scaring him ....you said while hugging hakuryuu...

Everybody come inside let's celebrate this ...sindbad said while walking towards the dinning room..

Flashback end~~

Back to the present..

You got up from you're bed and started to get you're self dressed...every morning you would find you're self sleeping alone cause you're husband gets up early for his paper works... You're used to it and just understands him.. .

You continue to fix you're self and you take you're walk to the kitchen to eat you're breakfast..

When you finished you're food you got up and walk towards the garden...

While you were walking you feel a dizzy and lightheaded you touch the walls for you're support luckily one of you're maids saw you struggling to walk  you're maid runs to you and catches you before you fall to the floor she shouts through the hallways for some help and the other maids runs to the two of you they brought you to you're room and played you to you're bed they also called you're doctor....

The doctor arrives and checks on you.,you were fully awake while the doctor was checking on you she check s you're pulse (yes you're doctor here is a girl she's also you're best friend..)

And she seems shock when she check you're pulse she was happy  for you and she told  you the big news....