Edson Álvarez | somos padres

I in fact did not proof read..

_________ 。˚   ° _________。˚    °________

Edson and I had just finished coming back from the store. We bought some stuff for the carne asada we were going to have later with the whole team. "Mi amor dónde quieres que pongo esto?" Edson said holding a box of diapers and a bag of baby bottles and blankets. Me and Edson were expecting a baby, I was along 9 months pregnant soon to be giving birth in some of these days. "Ponlo en el cuarto del bebé, porfis."

Edson walked to the nursery and placed everything we bought inside. I bent down to grab some new plates we had just bought. "amor!!! No te estes agachando!" Edson sprinted towards me and picked me up by the shoulders and bent down to hand me the plates.

"Pero si esto bien Edson!" I said laughing a bit. Edson was supposed to be at an away game but due to how close I was to be giving birth he decided to stay home and make sure he was here when I needed him.

Edson kissed my forehead. "Ya se, pero no quiero que te pase nada! Ni a nuestra princesa" He smiled and rubbed my belly.

Right when Edson placed his hand on my belly, she started kicking. "Mírala! Va a ser igualita como su papi!" Edson said which made me laugh, he kneeled down and placed a kiss on my belly. "Ya te quiero conocer mi vida. Yo y tu mami te vamos a querer un chingo!" She started kicking even more.

Time skip.

Everyone started showing up, the first one to show up was Diego. He had brought Creed and arroz. "YA LLEGUÉ PUTOS!" The second to arrive was Kevin. Kevin had brought a pastel de tres leches.
Then Alexis and Memo showed up together with their wives and kids. And then everyone else showed up.

All of the husbands were outside cooking the carne. Edson on the grill, Memo moving the hot dogs. While Diego, Kevin, and Alexis were singing 'ya te perdí la fe' they sounded like dying dogs.

All of the wives were inside sitting at the table while the kids were watching a movie in the living room. "Y estás emocionada?" Karla, Memo's wife asked me. "Estoy un poco nerviosa, porque va ser nuestro primer hijo." I said taking a sip of my drink. "Yo me acuerdo cuando nació victoria, que feliz estaba Alexis!" Paula said with a happy tone.

"Y ya pensaron en nombres?" Karla asked me while she rubbed my belly. "Le vamos a poner Aaliyah." I said smiling. "Ay que bonito!" Paula said in an awe voice.

We started chatting and sharing some chisme. "Y luego ella se enteró que su esposo le estaba engañado con su hermana!" Karla said as she took a sip of her soda. "De veras?!" Paula said with a shocked expression. "Si!!" Karla nodded her head. We continued talking until I felt another kick. Not just any kick one that actually hurt. "Ay güey!" I grabbed my belly in pain.

"Estas bien?" Paula asked me, Karla stood up and helped me stand up from my chair. "Mira! Se le Rompió la agua!" Paula said jumping up and down. "NINOS VAYAN A LLAMAR A SU TÍO EDSON!" Karla said shouting at her kids. The kids quickly got up and ran outside.

Edson ran inside towards the kitchen. "QUE PASÓ?" Edson said going towards me. "SE LE ROMPIÓ LA AGUA A Y/N!" Karla said rushing outside the door to call everyone else inside. "QUE?? HORITA??" Edson said panicking. "EDSON VE AGRA LA PAÑALERA!!" I started yelling at him in pain. Soon Edson went inside the nursery to grab the bag.

Soon later everyone came inside. "SE MIO Y/N!" Diego said pointing at the puddle in between my legs. "SE ME ROMPIÓ LA AGUA PENDEJO!" I said in pain. "Deja empiezo el carro!" Memo said grabbing his keys from off the table.