Alexis Vega | que si

Soccer player requested by Mbappeisthegoat

You and Alexis were currently cuddling up in bed watching a scary movie. "Amor porque no vamos a una parte hora?" He said lifting his head from my chest.

It's been awhile since you and Alexis had gone out. You had 1 kid with Alexis and one currently on the way! "Y dónde vamos a dejar a Victoria?" You said while playing with his strands of hair. "We can bring her too, I don't mind" he smiled up at you. "Alright then.. what time are we going out?" "It's 4 right now. Maybe around 6ish? There's someone who's going to come and do your makeup and help you get ready!" He said excited.

"Oh? So es algo importante?" You said starting to sit up. "Tal vez.." Alexis shrugged his shoulders. "Y no me vas a decir?" Alexis got up from the bed and placed a kiss on your forehead. "Vas a deber que esperar" he said leaving the bedroom and going who knows where. "Que malo eres Alexis!" You could hear him giggling from the hallway.

Time skip..
You were now downstairs watching Victoria play with her toys when you heard a knock on the door, You got up from where you were sitting and opened the door. It was the lady who was going to help you get ready. "Hola y/n!" She said smiling at you. You've met her before she always helps you get ready for important events like your gender reveal with Victoria.

"Hola Maggie, pásale por favor!" You said stepping aside letting her come in. "Tu sabes el evento de hora?" I asked walking towards the bedroom. "Si! Pero Alexis me dijo que me quede cayada!" She said laughing.

Maggie say you down in a chair in your room and told you to put on a robe. She started with doing your hair first then your makeup. Your hair was all down and straightened then curled a bit, your makeup was a very fancy look that suited you perfectly.

"Y ya estás lista!" Maggie said giving you a mirror to look at yourself. "You always seem to amaze me Maggie." You said smiling at her. "Now all you need is your dress!" Maggie went to another room and pulled out a black long dress that showed off your figure and your baby bump.

Your mouth went wide. "Lo descogí Alexis?!" You said taking the dress from Maggie's hands. "Si! Verdad que esta bien bonito!" "Muchísimo!"

After Maggie had left I began to change Victoria too. "Aver mi amor deja te pongo esto.." I said sitting her on the bed as I picked out a dress that was similar to mine. I heard a whistle coming from the door. It was Alexis.

"Mírala que chula mi mujer!" He said going up to me and grabbing me by the waist and kissing my lips. "Te Mira's guapo amor" I said as I put my hand around his neck. Alexis was wearing a tuxedo which he looked fine as hell.

"Amor le pones el vestido a Victoria? Me debo que poner mi zapatos." "Lo que tu dices mi Vida" I bent down to grab my black heels and Alexis smacked my ass. "Alexis!" I said laughing. "Es Que tienes una nalgota amor!" Alexis said laughing. I rolled my eyes playfully and grabbed my heels and went to the living room.

After awhile of struggling on putting my heels I finally put them on. As I was getting ready to go to the bedroom Victoria came out all dressed up nicely. "Mira que bonita te miras mi amor!" Victoria started walking towards me wanting me to pick her up. "Mami no te puede cargar tu mamá porque luego lastimas a tu hermanito!" Alexis said as he picked up Victoria and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

I walked over to Alexis and gave Victoria a kiss on her forehead. "Y a mi?!" Alexis said pointing to hi cheek. I giggled and placed a kiss on his cheek but before I could do that Alexis moved so his lips would be facing mine making me kiss him. I playfully hit him on the shoulder

"Pinche Alexis." He started laughing.

We went outside the house to get ready to go inside the car. I nickeled up victoria in the backseat. "Te vas a portar bien, okay amor?" She laughed and nodded her head yes. I closed the door and Alexis was waiting for me.