CHAPTER 4

hello everyone, this is chapter 4, hope you like it.

warning: mature content.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eda's head was spinning when she woke up. first thing she saw was a pair of green eyes, staring at hers.

"god, so handsome..." she murmured.

a bad habit for her, is that when she wakes up she never knows her left from her right. her mind always behave with no control. and she embarrasses her self.

Serkan was staring at her, did she just say handsome?, actually the real question is why did she passed off, if he didn't catch her she could have broke her head badly.

"finally, good morning little cat" he said.

"what happened, and why are you holding me?" she said, after realizing the cozy body holding her tightly.

Serkan picked her up immediately bridal style like she weighted nothing, layed her on the bed, then he found himself setting next to her,  holding her tight, taking as much he can of her scent to his lungs.

her scent is amazing, a mixture of coconut and lavender. soft and sexy, really describing her. he really was enjoying these 10 minutes while she was sleeping peacefully. like an angel, between his strong arms.

"i am holding my future wife" he said, teasing her.

she remembered the bad memory which made her lose her balance and jumped immediately to stand on her feet. HE IS REALLY CRAZY! she thought.

"have you lost your mind?" she shouted.

"why, because i held you?" Serkan teasing her again, knowing the real reason.

"no, because of your stupid marriage!" she said.

"so you don't mind me holding you" he said, smirking.

"oh dear god, give me strength" she said, turned to find her purse, picked a cigarette .

he was watching her every move, then he silently came next to her, took the poison from her mouth and started smoking.

she was shocked at his move, but didn't care, she have a bigger problem. so she took another one and started smoking too.

a few minutes later, she calmed down a little. the smoke clamed her nerves. she was thinking logically now.

"what makes me accept your generous offer, Bolat?" she asked. not looking at him.

he was looking at her back, she was turned to look through the window, he was sitting on the couch watching her half naked body. when she asked, he stood up and stood right next to her back, as the fucking dancer was an hour ago, his deck on her ass!, as he wished to be at first sight.

she felt shivers all through her body by his move, what the hell!. he was watching the show obviously, and now remaking the scene, by himself!.

"so you can save your ass" he whispered, next to her ear.

"what if I want to play with fire" she whispered back, with a strength she didn't know she had.

now they both were turned on, with their position and shitty talk and whispers. she turned her body to face him, not able to keep the old position anymore. looking straight to his eyes.

"then you will burn" he said, looking to her eyes.

"you will burn with me" she said back, confident.

"tu tu tu... I will only burn with you if we were married, little cat" he said.