CHAPTER 3

hello everyone , this is chapter 3, hope you like it.

be careful , some words might be Mature as well some scenes.

Enjoy ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you ready for it..." 

Eda entered the theatre with the huge performance, fire works, background huge screen and the light only focused on her. she was amazing, her steady steps along with her swaying moves.

her look was breath taking , she was wearing a black transparent jumpsuit, darked only on some places as a bikini. with a lot of jewlery an a high black leather boots. her hair was straight and she had light makeup with a dark red lipstick. she was really sexy, Actually Hot....

one thing she was really good at is preforming, she was the best in her field. with her angelic face and sexy body. her voice was something else. the interesting thing is she always writes her own lyrics. ALONE, and this is really something.

the music started getting loud and she started dancing and moving her body with the exact right parts. not knowing about the eyes looking at her every part, eating her alive.

BURN!!!!

this is the only word which can describe serkan's situation right now. he wasn't feeling good at all. seeing her live in front of him, dancing and half naked with her sexy body and perfect features wasn't doing good to him. he was totally attracted to her, but he can never admit that.

setting in his dark balcony , alone, watching her every single move. the room has become hot all of a sudden, his manhood was thick which his pants was about to slice in pieces. 

he felt like she was only dancing for him. or he wished this. something changed that night, serkan was never attracted to any woman in that way before, they all were a one night stand. He never do relationships. but this time, he was attracted to his Enemy, a one night seems like a dream for him.

she started singing and here started the problem...

"Baby make me yours tonight"

"i wanna feel you, touch me baby..."

"make me yours, scream my name.."

with every words she was moving her hips slowly...

serkan now was blown away, he couldn't hold on anymore. he exploded in his pants. for her, only her. 

"FUCK..." he whispered.

it is the first time in his entire life to not be inside someone to explode or having sex, what is happening this time. from only watching and hearing her, oh god!.

serkan texted his loyal friend burak to bring him a new pants because he spelled his drink on it, he was chuckling while typing this. not saying the real reason.

a new song started and a hot dancer came behind her, his body right behind her. his chest to her back, or by serkan's view, his deck on her ass. she started dancing and moving her hips with the dancer on a sexy dance.

"baby tell me you need me as i do...."   she was singing with low sexy voice now.

serkan was angry now, for an unknown reason , why the hell do i care?! serkan thought.