Teasing

"That's great Ronno. Really.. really great." Alexis says as she and Faline are with Ronno.

"Yeah." Faline says.

"That's the great thing about me. I don't feel any pain. Watch this. See? Nothing." Ronno says as he charges into a tree.

"Yeah. I guess." Alexis says before the group hears a loud yelling sound.

"What was that?" Faline asks as she looks around.

"Sounded like a scream." Alexis says.

"Ah, probably just some poor dumb animal caught in a trap. So anyway-" Ronno then gets cut off by the sound again.

"Yoww!" A voice shouts in pain in the distance.

"That sounded like Bambi!" Alexis says as she and Faline run off toward the sound.

"Hey! I wasn't finished talking about me!" Ronno shouts as he runs after Alexis and Faline.

"Bambi! There you are. We heard you scream. Are you okay?" Alexis asks as she and Faline find Bambi with Thumper and Flower.

"Bambi got stuck by a porky pine." Thumper says.

"A porcupine?" Alexis asks.

"Where?" Faline asks as she and Alexis look at Bambi causing him to move around.

"Hold still!" Thumper says annoyedly.

"It was nothing." Bambi says nervously.

"Are you hurt?" Alexis asks concernedly.

"Stop moving!" Thumper shouts.

"I'm fine. Really. It's just... Ow!" Bambi shouts in pain as the group sees Thumper holding a porcupine needle.

"Got it." Thumper says triumphantly as Ronno comes over.

"Bambi. I thought I recognized that scream. I'm surprised to see you moving." Ronno says.

"It was only a porcupine." Bambi says confusedly.

"No, no, no. I'm talking about how you froze out on the meadow and right in front of your father." Ronno says as Alexis looks at him angrily.

"Ronno!" Alexis say angrily.

"Don't feel bad. If we didn't have cowards we couldn't tell who the brave ones are hmm?" Ronno asks.

"I'm not a coward!" Bambi shouts as he makes a noise.

"Oh uh yeah. Sure, sure. Come on let's go." Ronno says as he looks at Alexis and Faline.

"We're staying here." Faline says sternly.

"Come on." Ronno says as he begins trying to herd Alexis and Faline away from Bambi with his small horns.

"Ronno knock it off! We don't want to go with you!" Alexis shouts angrily.

"Leave them alone!" Bambi shouts as Ronno stops.

"Did you say something Bambi?" Ronno asks as he looks at Bambi.

"No. Well- I mean- Yes. Leave them alone! Please?" Bambi asks as Ronno gets in his face.

"You tell him Bambi!" Thumper shouts.

"Oh wook. It's the wittle bunny and the wittle skunk. Does the young prince play with the wittle bunny and the wittle skunk?" Ronno asks before Thumper knocks Bambi into Ronno causing Ronno to fall into the mud before he angrily stands up.

"Run!" Thumper shouts as he, Bambi, and Flower run off with Ronno behind them.

"Run Bambi!" Faline shouts.

"Ronno stop it!" Alexis shouts.