-V-

For Build, the university became a comfort zone from the very beginning. It was thanks to his popularity and good friends.

He always tried to engage in sports or some project. It helped him not to think too much.

He was all alone.

As it happens. A famous boy at the university has no parents, he feels alone and locked in his head.

It is true that he lost his mother and it was very difficult for him, but he still has a father. Perhaps it is difficult for him to admit out loud that he has a father.

He is in another country. He is completely immersed in his business affairs.

However, he cannot say anything. Financially, there is really nothing difficult. It is he, the father who is involved in business affairs, who takes care of that.

Swimming is really relaxing. Swimming is a friend for him, with whom he can talk for hours. A friend who cannot tell you anything, but it is enough that he listens to you and is with you.

After swimming, playing the piano made me feel the best.

He remembers his mother, who used to play the piano every morning and wake him up like that.

After the death of his mother, it was his decision to learn to play the piano better.

That way, his mother would be always in his mind and heart.

After a tiring day at the university, he needed to play the piano.

He said goodbye to his friends at the main entrance of the university and went back himself.

He went to a small room where there was a piano.

He took off his bag, threw it nearby, and sat comfortably on a long wooden chair. He took a deep breath and placed his fingers on the piano keys. He was going to play the melody that reminded him of his mother the most.

The severity of the defeat in the competition was still bothering him, and now he would really feel relief by talking to his mother, but that won't happen, so he would make up for this loss by playing his favorite melody.

Buildi's body, heart and mind were always filled with sadness when he approached the piano.

It seems that he has a special connection with this musical instrument.

He thinks that life is like a piano, white keys are happy days, black keys are unhappy days...

This is always remembered.

He calmly started to play the melody, closed his eyes and finally got rid of the tension.

He does not yet notice the body standing by the window of the small room. He is surprised by what he hears.

He knew about many talents of Build. He knew that he was writing well. He knew that he read the poems with all his emotions. He knew he was a great swimmer.

But this?!

That he played the piano so perfectly, with emotions?!

No, he didn't really know that.

Bild takes a breath and opens his eyes.

He notices a shadow and looks towards the window in fear.

He sees a person whom he would least like to see now.

- What do you want now, Bible?

Bible threw his hands in the air and clapped.

- You play beautifully. Can you play again? I want...