-III-

The coach and Porsche followed behind to encourage Build.

Build looks at the lucky necklace and doubts that this necklace was really lucky for him.

So, if it was the biggest failure and misfortune of his life, the Bible would not have appeared now.

To spoil everything at the most important moment.

It is difficult for him to control his emotions. His body is filled with fatigue and he can no longer hold back the tears from his eyes.

He really did not want to see his friend in such a state.

Yumi would definitely find out about her tears, but that was not her goal.

It meant burial and defeat.

Porsche sees his childhood friend so out of control and so angry for the first time.

He sits next to her and tries to encourage him.

- It's okay, Build. First of all, safety. Don't get bored.

The coach also approaches and puts his hand on the shoulder to encourage his friend and student.

- Falling into the pool is nothing. Don't cry. Look at all this from the good side. Everyone knows you, you are popular.

Build hearing is the only thing he realizes that he is crying, and others have noticed it as well.

He angrily removes the coach's hand.

- I'm not crying! Damn it! I was embarrassed in front of so many people.

- You fell into the pool yourself.

- Damn it, Bible. It's his fault!

He looks at the coach and realizes that all of this could have been avoided if he had told him about the arrival of the Bible.

- Why didn't you tell me that he was coming?

His friend also realizes that he is clearly in the past.

Really could have said that and warned Bild.

- I'm sorry. I thought that the new member and him had exactly the same name, but it turned out to be him. Sorry.

- Forget it. You have known each other for a long time. You are good friends!

Hearing this word from Porsche, Build is filled with anger.

friends?

Where did he get it from?

friends?

They have never been friends and never will be.

- I am not his friend! It's complete nonsense! We were in the same school, but I didn't think we would meet here. I did not think that I would have to see him at the university! I've been trying to hold back for a long time. I will never forgive!

His coach friend doesn't understand what Build is talking about.

Back to Porsche:

-Porsche, what did he say?

- It meant that the Bible should be destroyed.

- Build! I will be with you no matter what. Let's show the Bible what we can do!