-VI-

Yumi and Porsche are Build's best friends.

Build is really happy to have them, although he has always had a hard time admitting that he feels quite out of place among them.

He thinks that nothing changes with his presence and neither will his departure.

He always thought so.

A smug build feels forgotten.

He tried for a long time to guess the reason for such aura in the circle of friends and finally realized that the reason for this is his feelings.

to Yum.

You might wonder why he likes to feel forgotten, but he felt it was too much of a burden for Porsche to get to Yumi and for Yumi to get close to Porsche.

It's always like that. It's the same in movies, books, TV series and in real life.

When two of the three people clearly have feelings for that one, one always gets hurt or the other.Bild really didn't want his suspicions to be true and blocked it in his mind in every way, although deep in his heart he felt that he would have to hear the news soon.

This day has come.Bild climbs the stairs of the university's main entrance and looks at the photo Keene sent him on his phone.The photo, on which, of course, the list of destruction of the Bible is written.

- Damn, what a poor quality photo! How should I read here? - He zooms in on the photo and tries to read the words, when...

When he notices two people on the way to the library at the university.Bild hears their loud conversation.

- Yumi, why are we in such a hurry? - Porsche asks and runs quickly up the stairs. Follows Yumi like a little child.

- I have to tell you something. - Porsche smiles at Yumi's words, but not Build.

- Oh, how mystical you are today. - jokes Porsche, and both bodies disappear behind the wall as soon as the speech is over.

Build is dying with interest in what Yumi wants to say.

He can't wait and silently follows his friends.

[- Porsche, do you hate me?- Yumi asks Porsche, who cannot hide his surprise.

Why should he be disgusted?

After all, they have been best friends for so long.

- Yumi, are you okay? why should you i hate you?

- So, you don't hate me? - he repeats the question again and hugs Porsche's body more.

- My God, no, Yumi, where did you get it?

- So, do you like me? - the girl asks quietly and puts her hands on Porsche's chest.

- Didn't I say that... what did you say?

- Because I like you. - Yumi continues. - After finishing school, I realized that I was most concerned and worried about us. If you don't hate me, can you stay with me?]

It turns out why Build felt forgotten.

The real reason was revealed and Build also heard about it.

Build was on the other side of the wall and heard everything perfectly.

He realized that it was futile to block those thoughts as if he was too much for these two people.

He heard it with his own ears.His heart ached terribly.He couldn't have thought that something would make him more angry and hurt than the appearance of  Bible at the swimming competition, but...It didn't turn out that way.