14. Husband

We made our way back downstairs seeing as we've been missing from the wedding reception for the past 40 minutes

We made our way back downstairs seeing as we've been missing from the wedding reception for the past 40 minutes. Before we walked out Alexander placed his hand on my waist in a possessive stance and we walked towards the dance floor.

The music starts and we begin to sway. My hands find his shoulders and his hands find my waist. He leans down and whispers in my ear. "Did I tell you that your dress is driving me fucking insane." he says and I start to chuckle.

I know everyone could tell I was chuckling or smiling because they all looked at me shocked. I haven't really shown good emotions in front of my family in a really long time. But right now for some weird reason I don't care.

"We'll thank you... I guess." I said smiling at Alexander who smiled back. I saw his eyes flick down to my chest and I rolled my eyes smirking. "My eyes are up here." I said and he smirked at me.

"Oh, I know... I'm just not looking at them right now." he said and I started to giggle. I know! I NEVER GIGGLE! The music stopped and Alexander dipped me, kissing me. Everyone clapped and whistled. Alex put me back on my feet and we walked over to our table.

We shared our table with our friends, who get along a little too well and we talked. They complimented my hair and started joking around. I got up needing to get a drink. I felt someone hold my wrist and I looked back. I arched an eyebrow at Alexander who looked at me.

"Where are you going?" he asked and I rolled my eyes, smiling. "To get something to drink." I said and he nodded. "I'll go with you" he said standing up. I placed my hands on his chest and spoke. "I'll be fine, stay here." I said, he looked at me unsure and I placed a kiss on his cheek before making my way to the bar area.

I ordered a glass of champagne and grabbed it, before I could start walking away, Samuel approached me. "Mi prima Favorita!" (My favorite cousin!) he exclaimed and I looked at him coldly.

"Oh come on! You aren't going to greet me! You know we had a good time. We could still have some." he said, looking me up and down. Undressing me with his eyes and I shook my head. "You are unbelievable." I said scoffing. I felt him touch my arm and I immediately pulled away. "Don't touch me." I said and he smirked.

He leaned a little closer than I would've liked and spoke. "I'll just have some fun with Brooke." he said and I breathed in sharply. "Don't you dare touch her." I said with authority in my voice. He gripped my wrist and I didn't fight him off because I didn't want to cause a scene. His grip was so tight that I almost winced.

"Let go of me Samuel," I said and he just looked me up and down. I felt disgusted with myself immediately as flashbacks of him looking at me naked like that came back.

"Is everything okay?" I heard Alexander say. Samuel let go of my hand and smiled. "Yeah, just congratulating my favorite cousin." he said, eying Alex up and down. "Nice to meet you Alexander Torrecille" he said before walking away. My gaze remained looking straight in front of me into the air.