[ PROLOGUE ]

So I've never thought the school band program was going to really be interesting, until I had to deal with all this. The name's Willow, I'm a kid that's in the school band for the "Ze School" program for kids. I got ready, putting my hair into a low ponytail, putting on the band uniform, and cleaning my glasses before putting them on. I quickly left to not be late after I got everything else done and over with.

Luckily my house wasn't too far from the main part of town, so I was pretty early to the event. There wasn't many kids who showed up yet, as I was...well, still early. I did notice someone who I was best friends with, my good ol' friend Haley. We've been friends since we were really little and our friendship is chaotic, but in a good way.

"Hey Willow, are you ready for this big event?" asked Haley. I wasn't really sure, I've done shows before but not in the main square where the entire town is for the darn festival. I didn't want to be rude though, so in reply I said "Heck yeah I am!" even though in reality I was really nervous. We just mostly talked about stuff like video games and memories of the past, trying to wait until everyone else was here. 

Everyone started showing up. Other classmates, parents, other schools, and even some famous people. This event was pretty big and I was getting nervous. Haley noticed that and gave me a thumbs up, signaling that things would be okay. I trust them, so of course I'd believe them. If only that was what happened though. We went through a few schools doing their parts of the band, and then it was our turn. Listening to them was nice, and it motivated me to start playing. Just before we started playing though...

Something bad happened.

The sky turned dark. I originally thought it was rain and I went "Oh gosh darn it, it's going to rain and I have no jacket for it." Oh how I wish it was rain, as people started going nuts and a sort of darkness started showing up and destroying stuff. I told Haley to run and quickly hurried away, leaving everything and everyone behind. I was so scared, I didn't know what was going to happen to my parents, my friends, my teachers, to me. I just kept running and running and running, when I fell. I just couldn't run anymore and I blacked out. I thought I was done for, but then I woke up somewhere.

I was in a void, except...it wasn't really those voids people talk about. It was pure white, although still had nobody or anything around. I walked around for minutes on end, still unsure of what to do. I truly thought I was possibly dead and alone. Was this a sort of limbo? I kept walking...but nothing. Then I heard something.

"...Hello?"

There was a girl, shorter than me

There was a girl, shorter than me. She didn't seem exactly human, but she didn't seem non-human at the same time. I really thought I was alone, but apparently I was wrong. I asked her who her name was, and she said she went by the name "Cloudi." It's kind of a weird name, but it was pretty cool too! I asked her "where am I and why am I here?" 

"...You've been chosen to be the next candidate to stop this corruption." I had no clue what she meant, there's been no such thing as a corruption, not from what I've heard. So I asked her to clarify. "There's been a corruption that's been taking over the world. It's the Lord of Corruption's fault. You seem to be perfect for to help stop it, so I decided to give you a necklace to help you on your quest." I then noticed the necklace, it had a white gem, although I couldn't tell what it was exactly. I asked what I was supposed to do, as if I had to be honest...the adventure sounds fun. Basically I had to sing to stop the corrupted guards that had the "6 Hues of Hope." 

6 Hues of Hope, that sounds ridiculous but I guess it makes sense. I asked her to teach me to sing and so she did. I was a little off-pitch but eventually I got better. I asked where they are and she said, "I'll bring you to the first city. It's in an arcade from a completely different city." I was confused and asked for clarification once again, but then I felt lightheaded. I couldn't really move much, and then I fell. Things started going dark and before I blacked out, I heard her wish me luck. 

And so,

I'm beginning this adventure.