Chapter 2

Pt, 2 Of The First Day To Tragic

Alex-

"What my sister and her fine ass best friend want?" I asked Tre. "Just asked her if she wanted food after school like we used to do. " oh... yeah.... I forgot yall we're best friends. " He laughed at my comment. I wasn't trippin but, he know I couldn't it at first I didn't like Ariel having the same friends as me. I got over it over time since i'm crushing hard on her best friend Lake. Light skin, brown eyes, curves, smart, funny, sarcastic, and just the full package. She e playing hard to get but, we be flirting heavy in them imessages.

"When yo gone ask river out" I looked up at him trying not to laugh. "Don't play you know my baby name. her name is lake" Tre got beef with anybody that aint me, my brother, or sister. That's just tre. He fit right in at my house see everybody friends can only come on weekends into mondays. Tre can come at anytime he wants. No matter my parents there are not. Tre was raised by his grandma whose really sweet and loves my parents so, they became family instantly. My mom loves kids. She loves every bodies kids just like grandma T and Grandpop Mike.

"I feel bad because I still haven't told Ariel that I just popped her cherry, Not trying ot sound like a simp or a lame. I didn't just want pussy I actually wanted to talk to her but her big head ass avoiding me." Tre shook his head at me. "I told yo ass to slow down with her. I knew that was gone happen. River ugly ass look like one of those girls who runaway once they've realized they like a nigga." Tre was right I mean we would vibe all the time and I didn't want to just settle down at first because i'm young and a sophomore. But, mom said she knew she loved dad the day he met and that grandpops and Grandma T been together since the 6th grade. So, me and my siblings believe in love hard just because of the fact of our parents and grandparents. Mom and Pops are true definition of black love pops don't go a day without giving her flowers and making sure she's good even when they got into it real bad that one time.

That's why mom tries not to interfere with AJ's little relationship mom doesn't really like Ciara ever since she's met her and her parents she said something wasn't right about the girl but, she knows if she tells AJ to leave her alone he's just going to want to be with that girl even more.

Ariel-

"This boy so damn rude" I shook my head I waited at the front of the school for my brothers

"This boy so damn rude" I shook my head I waited at the front of the school for my brothers. Finally seeing them with Ka'miah and Kameron behind AJ and Alex by hisself.  "Hey, i'm going with tre to get food." AJ looked at me crazy. "I already know catch yall at home it's nap time." Alex walked out to his car. "His mom taking yall and dropping you off?" AJ asked. "No, he has a new car and his license i think he's trying to rub that shit in my face." Ka'miah  and Kam laughed. "He definitely is cuz" Kameron said laughing. "Alright I'll be over at Kam's for a minute and then be home. You cooking ? Mom and pops an hour ago" I hate these niggas. "I wouldn't count on it brother I would eat there or grab something" He nodded his head giving me a forehead kiss and leaving.

I walked out the back door of the school and waked toward the extra parking lot by the field where Tre's Grandma used to come get us all the time. Once I seen him with his window rolled down and music blasting, I internally rolled my eyes. I opened the door and got in. "Okay, Basket Ball super star and now a race car driver?" I asked him and he laughed. "Shut up. What you wanna eat riri?" He asked finding another song on his playlist before we pulled off. "sitting in or???" I asked trying to weight my options. "Yeah we can. I just got paid so, anywhere you want. Wanna do Benihana?"

I nodded. oouuu girl our man got moneyyyy "So, why you got on that ugly ass shirt on today?" I fake gasped like I hurt. "Boy please this is fashion boys are so predictable with their style graphic tee or regular tee with some jeans and PSD boxers showing with some retro jordans or any jordans, yeezy shoes, and a chain they momma bought them. " Yeah, nigga I did my big one on that.  "You think you know some shit?" He laughed. I just ignored him looking out the window with a mug trying to act like I was mad at his fine ass. "Come on your hair looks nice plus I can't ride and eat in this silence. It's Killin me already." I knew he was being sarcastic with that because he does not give a fuck if you talk or not, he will still enjoy his self. I smiled trying to fight it so he wouldn't think he was wining. "There we go that's the smile I love." OOP don't do that before we be in the back seat. SIKE my scary ass could never.

AJ 

"Damn Where Auntie Jada?" I asked Kam Me, Ka'miah, Nia, and Don were at his house. "She working late tonight don't get off until 12."  "Damn Friday need to hurry up I'm tired of school already" Nia complained eating sunflower seeds. "Shut yo ass up" I said fucking with her. She rolled her eyes putting more sunflower seeds in her mouth. "Hey, My cousin is on the way now" We nodded our heads to make sure we keep a look out for the door. "OMG they is eating ciara ass up in this group chat full of girls i'm in, it's the whole Junior class." Ka'miah sat down between Kam and I showing the messages of what the girls were saying some we're calling her a $2 hoe and shit like that. "Hell nah I got to check up on her." I shook my head pulling my phone out calling her but not getting an answer. I knew she had her phone because she responding to the girls messages.

"Look AJ they sent a video" Ka''miah shoved her phone in my face I played the video of some nigga fucking a girl. "Ka'miah who the-" I cut myself off once I seen it was Ciara I turned the volume up. "FUCKKKK Dadddyyy I love youuuuu give me my dickkk" I pause the video zooming in on his face. This is the fucking unlce she was talking about. " That's so sick I'm sorry AJ" Ka'miah apologized. "So what big deal she fucked up letting a nigga record her AJ knew she fucked some niggas before him" Kam shrugged it off. I mean he wasn't wrong she made it very clear she wasn't a virgin, yeah I'm a little embarrassed but, we could work through this right ?? "HELL NAH KAM THAT'S HER BLOOD UNCLE SHE'S FUCKING" My eyes widen by what Ka'miah was saying. "WHAT ?!?! " I looked at Ka'miah crazy. "Look at it again AJ that's her moms brother that's the one she claim raped her before she got the abortion that YOUR ass paid for." I looked at the nasty ass video again and for sure that was that nigga..... I'll never trust another bitch again.

THE END OF PT.2 OF THE FIRST DAY TO TRAGIC