Chapter 7

Party in the House

August 17,2036

"Can we talk upstairs?" AJ asked me

"Can we talk upstairs?" AJ asked me. everyone was hanging out and watching a movie in the Livingroom. I got up off the couch and started walking upstairs and AJ followed me. I walked in his room and he closed the door behind us. "What's up with you?" I huffed and said "You, your checking one me texting me, complimenting me, and trying reassure me. Why AJ? " He looked at me weird. "This is about the money earlier isn't it?" he sat down not before grabbing his football and sitting on his bed. "No and yes. It's just I haven't experience this whole respectful slash fuck buddy thing but, I know it isn't supposed to be like this." I scrunched up his face again. " Star you sound crazy, Im sorry shorty but you do. Your mad because I'm being nice to you? I thought that's what girls wanted?" Great now I'm confusing him. "No, It's just... I sat on his bed next to him. When dated my first boyfriend he was older than me and that made me feel like he knew everything.

he never told me randomly how pretty, smart, and amazing I am. He never randomly checked up on me and made sure I felt safe and protected. It's that i'm scarred that at a certain point i'm not going to be able to follow your rules." I rolled my eyes at myself. "Well don't think about any damn rules. That's not how this goes the whole point of being fuck buddies is not having rules. Star i'm sorry that nobody ever taught you how a girl is supposed to be treated whether you like them or not. Your technically apart of this friend group now so, just like I care about any girl in this friend group I'm going to make it my business to make sure your cool. That's if we fuck or not." Maybe I just needed to get used this and started to adapted to this new feeling. It just scarred me I don't want to fall in love with someone that isn't in love with me. Quickest way to end up like my real mother. 

AJ set his football aside and pulled me close to him and hugged me. "Damn I never realized how fucked your life was until now. This is exactly why I make sure Ariel is cool." I snuggled closer to him, and he accepted me. Thank God.