CHAPTER 18( REPUBLISHED )

Ajeet & shalu marriage was fixed... Shalu wanted to have small beach wedding only with close friends and family members...

Ajeet like that idea too .. so they fixed their marriage at next week ... Everyone was so excited except vidhu...  He couldn't digest that shalu was going to marry.. he didn't had even a chance to express his love for her..

Seeing shalu close to ajeet without any kind of hesitation is killing him.. 

Nowadays Most of the time ajeet was with shalu in her house.. they became inseparable... Shalu's condition improved because of ajeet making everyone happy...

Now they are sitting together in ajeet's house and selecting dresses for marriage..

Ajeet: listen selavu ellam ennuthu so yaarukku enna pidichurukko eduthukonga..

Shiva: apoo enakku pakkathu veetla irukka ponna pidichurukku... eduthukalama?

Ajeet smacked his head hardly,

Ajeet: Naa dress ah sonna da eruma...

Shiva pouted at him making everyone laugh,

Shalu started to select her saree but couldn't find to her liking,

Aloo: yen anna veetl .. kadaikku poi shopping pannalamla..

Arjun: yen last time nadandhadhu pathadha? Ingaye niraya collection irukku ingaye select pannunga...

Ajeet looked at Pouting Shalu & leaned towards her & whisperd in her ears,

Ajeet: ipdiye pout panitu irundhannu vai.. aal irukaanga nu kooda paakka maata kadichu vachuruva..

Making shalu widened her eyes and smacked his arms and mumbled,

Shalu: shameless...

Ajeet: only for you baby..  but only one bite please...

Shalu whined & knocked his head... Making him chuckle at her...

Suddenly someone cleared throat.. both of them realised they are in the centre of attention now.. ajeet pretended to looking for saree...

Aadhavan looked at him with raised eyebrows,

Aadhavan: konjam kooda koocham ey illaila unakku?

Ajeet didn't said anything & shalu looked down & Blushed... Seeing this Vidhu fisted his hands in anger and went from there..

Kathir noticed vidhu & followed him outside.. there is vidhu wiping his tears & tried to not to cry...

Kathir stood beside him and encircled his hands around his shoulder..

Kathir: sorry vidhu..... I can't do anything...

Vidhu didn't said anything & avoiding kathir's gaze... He sighed and said,

Kathir: listen... You have to move on vidhu.. ava unna friend ah mattum dha paakura.. 

Vidhu: why him? Avan ippodhana Ava vaalkaila vandhaan.. Naa past 3 years ah Ava life la irukka.. avala batharama paathukura.. avalukaga ellamey senjaney..

Kathir: it's not about that vidhu.. Ava paathonayum unakku vandha feelings avalukku un mela varala vidhu..

Vidhu: endha vidhathula avanukku Naa koranju poita?

Kathir: it's not about Beauty status etc etc.. it's about heart.. it's about love.. he loves her even after knowing what happened to her..

Vidhu: apdi enna dhaan nadandhuchu.. enta sollunga... Enakku Ava past ah paththi endha oru kavalayum illa..