CHAPTER 20

Ajeet Carried shalu to their room and straightly went to their bathroom..

He placed her on vanity counter and stood between her legs & started to wipe her face with wet tissue and removing her smudged make up...

Shalu didn't said anything but looking at him.. after removing her makeup he started to remove her jewels and other accessories...

Ajeet: Naa Velila wait pandra kulichitu vaa..

He turned around to leave but she encircled her legs around him... He looked at her with raised eyebrows..

Ajeet: enna maa?

Shalu: don't leave me alone...

Ajeet cupped her face and kissed her nose..

Ajeet: I am not leaving you .. but you need to refresh right?

Shalu: can you shower with me?

Ajeet can understand her inner turmoil so he nodded his head...

He made her stand & helped her to remove her dress... He also Removed his dress.. he carried her towards shower and set it in medium warm...

He took sponge and started to wash her silently both of them didn't speak anything but washing each other...

After shower he took towel and covered her & him and again carried her to room and placed her on bed... He started to dry her hair with towel..

Shalu looking at him without blinking....

Ajeet: ennachu? Yen enna apdi paakura?

Shalu: yen Naa pakkakoodadha?

Ajeet: dharalama paakalaam...

After drying her hair... He made her changed into one of his shirts and he wore his boxers and settled in bed with her....

Ajeet: inikku ennannenamo nadandhuruchula?

Shalu: mm...

Ajeet: Naa konjam kovathula avasara pattuta.. paavam vidhu I can understand his feelings... Avan idathula Naa irundhurundhalu adhey dha paniruppa...

Shalu: no problem ajeet ... I know he is hurt.. he needs sometime to himself... Ahm.... ajeet..

Ajeet: enna maa?

Shalu: shall we ... Shall we get marry this week?

Ajeet looked at her confusedly and asked why?

Shalu: illa... Please enna edhum kekadha.. rituals next week panikkalam.. but indha week ey Register marriage panikkalam...

Ajeet: yen maa Edhum prachanaya? Enta edhachu maraikiraya?

Shalu: adhellaam onnum illa.. just thonuthchu...

Ajeet grabbed her chin gently and turned her face towards him ..

Ajeet: ennachu maa enta solla maatiya?

Shalu : can you kiss me?

Ajeet: mch...Naa enna kekura nee enna solra?

Shalu: kudupiya kudukkanatingala?

Ajeet leaned towards her lips and placed a kiss slightly.. but shalu grabbed his face and started to kiss him deeply.... Making him grab her hips and pulled her towards him...

Without breaking the kiss he hovered above her & started to kiss her neck.. she titled her head to give him more access & clutching his shoulders...

He started to unbutton her shirt and kissing her sternum.. making her moan loudly...

He removed her shirt and threw it away and started to kiss her bossom biting and sucking it.... She entangled her fingers in his locks and pull me more into her..

He kissed his way to her treasure and started to suck & kiss her neither lips & started to insert finger into her & moving slowly....

She pulled him towards her & kissed his lips... When she felt him inside her entrance she opened her mouth and let out a slightly painful moan making him stop abruptly...

he removed himself from her & closed his face in anger ... she looked at him with wide eyes.. She tried to touch his shoulder but he moved away from her.

her eyes teared seeing him distance himself from her...

shalu: ennachu aji..

ajeet: nothing... nothing..

he took his shirt & gave her & told her to wear it without looking at her... she looked at him in tears... she gulped the lump that formed in her throat & asked,

shalu: enna thirumbi kooda pakka mudiyadha alavukku naa asingama irukenla ajeet?

he turned towards her in lightning speed & looked at her with wide eyes...

ajeet: yen di ipdi pesura? ennachu unakku?

he tried to cup her cheeks but she turned her face & move out from bed & pot of his reach...

shalu: thodhadha ...

ajeet : shalu ma naa..

shalu: vendam nee edhum solla vendam.. unakku naa thotta kooda aruvarupam ah irukula adhaana thalli pora?

ajeet:apdiye polirnnu sevulaye vitruvan solita... enna pesura nee?

shalu taking step back with tears..

shalu: illa... naa solradhu dhaan unma... you are just pitying me... naandha anikkey sonnanla idhellam set agadhunu... ippo paaru...

ajeet: shalu ma... nee ninaikira maari illama.. naa adhunaala unta irundhu thalli varla...idhu vera maa... i love you da...

shalu shook her head as no... tears were flowing from her eyes like a river...

shalu : poi solladha.. unakku enna thoda pidikkala.. yena naa suththamanava illa adhanala dhana?

ajeet: muttal maari pesadha shalu... naa solradha kelu di rowdy pondatti..

shalu: nee enna edhedho solli enna ematha paakura... naa suththamanava illa adhanala dha dhaana enna thoda nee thayangura?

ajeet: lusu maari pesadha... naa en apdi ..

shalu: venam nee edhuvum solla vendam... enakkey theriyum... en vaalkaiye andha john aala naasama pochu...

she started to cry more making ajeet panicked seeing her break down ... he tried to console her & tried to go near here ,

ajeet: rowdy babe en maa ipdilaam pesura ? you know how much i love you right? i can't live without you... & you are pure like a new born baby... roadla pora oru veri naai unna kadichudhundra naala  ... nee impure aananava illa maa.. please listen to me...

shalu silent for sometime using this opportunity he tried to go near her but suddenly shalu looked at him with red eyes & said,

shalu: we are done...

ajeet : what f**** are you talking about?

shalu: indha kalyanam vendam.. naa unakku thagudhi aanava illa... vendaam... vendaam...

with that she turned around & ran inside bathroom & closed the door before ajeet realised what is happening... he come out of his trance when he heard door closing sound...

he ran towards the door & knocked continuously...

ajeet: hey... shalu ma... shalu maa... kadhava thora da... naa solradha kelu da...

but he didn't receive any response .. he placed his ears on door & tried to hear any sound other than sobbing..

ajeet: chellam velila vaada ... please namma ennaalum pesi theethukalam..

when he didint hear reply.. he placed his ears on door again & tried to hear any response but he heard her mumbling..

shalu: mudinjurum iniyoda...  ennala yarukkum endha prachanayum irukadhu...

Hearing that ajeet Gulped in fear and tried to broke the door and shouting at her don't try anything stupidly...

When he finally broke the door and went inside to see...

Continued...