CHAPTER 21

Ajeet looked at shalu who had a blade in her hands...

Ajeet: listen shalu maa.. No...

Shalu: en kitta varadha.. ennala ellarukkum kastam ... Naa irukkavey koodadhu... Ennala ini yaarukkum yedhum aaga koodadhu...

Ajeet : enna pesura di.. nee edho maraikkara unmaya sollu...

Shalu: ajeet naa... I love you so much da..  yennu solla therila but romba
. Rombaa.. . Nee nalla irukkanum.. Naa Unakku vendaama...

She again placed the blade in her wrist.. but  stopped hearing what ajeet said,

Ajeet : fine ok... Neeyum cut panikko... Naanum cut panikira...

Shalu looked at him with wide eyes ,

Shalu: enna pandra ajeet?

Ajeet: aama.. namma apdi dhana pesunom...enna aanalum oruthar innoruthara piriya koodadhunnu... Apram ippo mattum enna Thaniya vida poriya? Adhellam mudiyadhu nanaum varuvan.. onna polaam...

He took a blade from cabinet & placed it in his wrist.. 

Ajeet: sollu first nee cut panikiriya? Illa Naa pannikava?

Shalu opened her mouth to say something but ajeet cut her off,

Ajeet: nee bayapadrannu ninaikira.. naaney first cut pandra apram.nee Pannu ok?

When he placed the blade on his wrist and pressed a little.. shalu ran towards him and swatted the blade from his hands and hugged his neck and started to cry burying her face into his chest.. 

He hugged her tightly and peppered her face with kisses... He lifted her and placed her on his hips like a baby & went to their bed...  Both of them laying silently on bed and their body intertwined with each others...

Ajeet: yen maa ? Yennachu unakku? Unmaya sollu velila enna nadandhuchu?

Shalu: Naa sonnadhu dhaan nadandhuchu aanaa...

She Gulped in fear and snuggled more into ajeet and whispered,

Shalu: I saw him aji...

Ajeet looked at her confusedly and asked,

Ajeet: who?

Shalu: Avandhaan... John...

Ajeet looked at her with wide eyes and asked,

Ajeet: enga?

Shalu: venue la... Naanu vidhuvum pesitu irukka po.. current poche appo... Naa paatha adhu avandhaan thirumbi vandhutaan enna thedi... Enakku bayama irukku aji..

He hugged her tightly to his chest and kissed her forehead,

Ajeet: unna avanala onnum panna mudiyadhu... Naa irukanla..

Shalu: mudila aji... Enakku thirumba thirumba adhey dhaan niyabagam varudhu .. avanoda touch ennala adha marakka mudiyala...

She started to rub her hands & other places in her body in disgust ... He grabbed her hands and locked it in his one hands..

She started to struggle against his hold but he kissed her to stop her struggling...

She stopped struggling against him... He released her hands and pulled her towards his lap and hugged her to his body...

She closed her eyes and felt his hands on her body... He whispered near her lips,

Ajeet: forget baby.. forget everything... Just feel my touch only.. it's my hands on you babe..  only mine...