Mere Liye

Kaushal: Abey saale.. tu teen ghante se andar kya kar raha tha?

Sidharth started walking ahead.. Kaushal started following him.
Kaushal: Arey.. Bol na.. bol..
He kept on walking without answering him.

Sidharth couldn't sleep whole night. He was thinking about her.

Next day
He finished his work early and reached Brothel..
Tayi: Are Raja tu phir aagya? Bata aaj Konsa maal chahiye.
Sid: Shehnaaz
Tayi: paise?
He kept 300 bucks on her hand. She smiled.. He went inside the room. It was empty. He nodded his head in disbelief and bent down to look under the bed.

Sid: Bed k niche rehna tumhari favourite hobby hai kya?
She listened to his voice and came out smiling.
Shehnaaz: Tum?
Sid: Haan mai
But immediately his expressions got changed. She had fingerprints on her face. She looked at him with doe eyes..

Sid: Kisne mara?
Shehnaaz: Tayi ne
Sid: Kyu?
Shehnaaz: Customer lene se mana kiya.
He creased her face softly and gave a light peck. She closed her eyes immediately. He kissed her forehead and hugged her.They were feeling peace in each other arms.

Sid: Tum koi customer attend nahi karogi.
Shehnaaz chuckled..
Shehnaaz: kab tak bachungi?
Sid: Ek minute ruko
He went outside stood in front of Tayi.
Tayi: Are itni jaldi aagya? Chal acha hai..
Sid: Haath kyu uthaya uspe?
Tayi: Bekabu ghodi ko lagaam lagana zaruri hota hai warna vo sir p nachti hai. Dhanda karne se mana kar rahi thi toh laga diya ek.
Sid (angrily): Agar aaj k baad usse chua bhi na toh ye haath kaat dunga.

He went back inside the room and shut the door hardly.
Shehnaaz's head was movingly left and right as he was pacing in the room angrily.
Shehnaaz: Saab
Sidharth: Sidharth
Shehnaaz: huh?
Sidharth: It's Sidharth.. tum mujhe Saab nahi bulaogi.
Shehnaaz: Si.Sidharth

Sidharth smiled and sat beside her. He noticed her. Today she was wearing a yellow skirt and a blouse. Yellow is his favourite colour. He noticed her birthmark but immediately averted his gaze. They were looking into each other eyes. Shehnaaz noticed something.. some unknown emotion in his eyes. Was it love? She was told that there is nothing in this world called love.. there is only one thing that exists lust. And Sidharth noticed innocence. She was a pure soul living around animals. A soul who was trying hard to maintain her dignity. She was struggling everyday to secure her virginity for her love. Will she get it? She didn't know. But She knew that if Tayi or someone will get to know about her they will beat her black and blue. She can't save herself for long.

He laid down on her lap. Automatically her hands started messaging his head. He slept in no time as he was awake all night . She looked at him and smiled. She kissed his forehead and tears started to form in her eyes. She knew she was in love with this man. He was the first man who didn't look at her with lust. It was love and respect.
After an hour he woke up. He looked at her. His hair were messy, puffy eyes yet the most handsome man. She smiled at him.

Sid: Chalta hu.. kal aunga
She looked at him as she didn't want him to go. He came closer and pecked her forehead. Tears fell from her eyes.

Sid: Hey! Ro kyu rahi ho?
Shehnaaz hugged him tightly.
Shehnaaz: Aap bahut ache ho
Sid: Vo toh mai hu..
She giggled. He came out of the room at stared at Tayi. He was about to step out of the brothel.

Tayi: Rokle khudko jo tu kar raha hai. Tere iss ishq ki koi manzil nahi hai. Kothe se arthi uth ti hai doli nahi.

He furiously turned back and saw Shehnaaz standing in corner with tears in her eyes.

That's all for today. Are you not liking this story? I am getting confused. Only few people like and comment. Please let me know. And those who are liking and supporting thank you so much 🙏

Signing off..
S..