i. new people.

you went into the large crowd, hearing all of the whispers and bunch of kids jumping to see the new arrivals.

it's been awhile anyone has arrived at this clan, usually it was often but it had become rare for new people to arrive. so it was reasonable for a lot of the Na'vis to react this way..

" my dear brother and sisters, welcome our my dearest friend, Jake Sully and his family. "

the chief says his words out loud for the curious crowd. you pushed yourself to the side to see a better view.
"they look way more blue than we are." you chuckled.

the family approach politely and introduces themselves to the crowd, you suddenly laid your eyes on the kids behind the Na'vi adults.

they seemed like they are around your age. they polite greet the chief's son and daughter. wow they seemed like they are fun to be around.

after a few hours in the greeting, you decide to be yourself at the sea shore. being alone was a lot better, from the large noisy crowds. you didn't seem to be too interested in them.

 you didn't seem to be too interested in them

" if you want to live here, you have to ride. "

you turn my head to the direction where you heard Aonung said along his words, you saw him with his sister, Tsireya... with the new Na'vis.

you decide to call your ilu to accompany you by your side, you definitely didn't want to seem like a loner since you were close to the new arrivals.

....
" lileya! you should come join me with my brother ! "
you turn your head and see Tsireya, pulling her hand out to grab you from the sandy ground.

" alright, sure. "
you and Tsireya were close best friends, other times you weren't so alone with her. she was your friend since you two were little.

...
" oh Lileya, hey. "
said Aonung when your approach to them. you waved and just smile to him, you were looking around and saw the little girl from the Omaticaya staring at you.

" tsireya, what's her name? "
you pointed to the kid as you whispered into Tsireya's ears. Tsireya quietly giggled
" that's tuktirey, you can call her Tuk. "

...
fortunately, you were able to socialize with the new kids. you had made a new friend , Kiri. finding out her common interests with her makes you certainly close to her even more.

tsireya decided to let them join into the deep sea, to see the corals, the fishes, and other living sea creatures.

it was fun, enjoying yourself in the sea and seeing all the beautiful views of the sea. you found yourself admiring the fishes around, away from the others.

while you alone, looking at the beautiful fishes and Tsireya pulled you to the above, " lileya! you shouldn't be out from my sight " said Tsireya

" oh, im sorry. " you smiled to her before going down to join the other kids.

...
" guys , sorry. we don't speak... this finger talk. "

when all of the Omaticayas suddenly went above the water, they complained on how fast you guys were swimming.

" maybe you're just good at swimming through trees-"
you left out a quiet giggle at Aonung's joke, " cut it out. " Said Tsireya.

" oh, that's Lileya

" oh, that's Lileya. "