ii : experiences.

" oh that's lileya. "

after a few weeks since the new na'vis arrived at this land, you weren't too close to them other than Kiri, but you guys meet at least 2 times a week.

" it's better for me to be alone, it wouldn't bother them too much. "
you said to yourself, while knitting a new piece of clothing by the sea.

you love doing your activities at the sea, specifically way farther than most people, it gives peace and silence which is perfect for a person like you.

" are you hungry? " saying to your noisy ilu, you took some treats from your pocket and let her lick from your palm.
" that tickles! " you laughed

...
minutes has passed, your clothing is almost finished, but you sense of someone presence near you.

you turn around to see if there was anyone, " am I bothering you? "

" you must be lileya, that's what i heard from Aonung. "

you were shocked to see, Neteyam here and was able to find you far far away from the others

" what brings you here? "

" i didn't see you anywhere. "

you didn't give an answer, just a silent nod and smile. neteyam sat beside you looking down at what you're doing.
" are you knitting for your clothes? "

you nodded at him, you were definitely awkward with his presence, especially on how close he was beside you.
" it's beautiful. "

you looked kind of shocked, nobody has complimented your work, it was your first compliment.
"thank you."

...
a few minutes passed, and your ilu came back from playing , neteyam looked shocked. "you have your own ilu?"

well, it was obvious. you were part of the Metkayina clan , of course you have one! "oh gosh, sorry. i forgot how everyone here owns one."

you just giggled, "so lileya, why do you like to be here... all alone?"

 all alone?"

" oh well... "