iii. challenge

" well .. "

...

" Aonung, have you seen Lileya anywhere? this is urgent!" tsireya running around trying to find where you were. even though she was your closest friend, sometimes your secret places are unknown to her

" she's probably at her secret area " said Aonung, Tsireya turned her into confusion , "secret places?" tsireya had a serious look at Aonung, whenever she speaks in Na'vi Aonung knows she's serious about it.

"oh uh, nothing." Aonung looked away immediately and went away to his best friends, Tsireya catching up on him.

" Aonung looked away immediately and went away to his best friends, Tsireya catching up on him

" that's interesting " neteyam said smiling at her. It felt like a special interaction between Lileya and Neteyam.

while Lileya and Neteyam were having a good conversation about their clans and the differences , Lileya heard someone yelling her name from a far distance.

"shh, i think someone's calling me" said Lileya, putting her finger on Neteyam's mouth to keep him shut.

"LILEYA!" Tsireya yelling her name out, Lileya eyes widened when she finally saw Tsireya from a distance.

"oh it's Tsireya!" said Neteyam excitedly, unfortunately Tsireya caught up to both of them.

...

" what are you guys doing here alone? far from the clan too!" said Tsireya, Neteyam looked quite embarrassed while Lileya rolled her eyes.

" sorry again, what do you need?" , said Lileya. " don't you remember? practice is today! " Lileya was quite confused by her words till it clicked.

" oh my gosh, the competition! " Lileya ran as fast with her items along in her hands back to the village, Tsireya sighed while Neteyam looked confused.

" she has a competition coming up, she's nominated. " tsireya face palming. neteyam nodded looking at lileya's direction.

 neteyam nodded looking at lileya's direction

" she seemed so.. "