•.«*🅛𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫 🅑𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫*».•

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢, 𝙸 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝. 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚍𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠.

𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝: 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚌𝚞𝚣 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜

.'•_~*-*~_•'.'•_~*-*~_•'.'•_~*-*~_•'.'•_~*-*~_•'.'•_~*-*~_•'

Type of fiction: Post-war drama
Countryhumans used: Weimar, America, Third Reich
Small plot: After his father's death Weimar has to rule a country reduced in misery and at the same time take care of his younger brother while some of his own people plot to overthrow him. Left with no other choice, he decides to ask for help to another country

⚠️WARNING⚠️
Contains sexual abuse

No one's pov

Weimar was frustrated by everything he had to face. After his father's death he had to take over the country, a country left devastated by the Great War. He was a young adult, barely in his 20s, already ruling a country and taking care of his younger brother who was still only six. It wasn't easy, the population was reduced in misery and mocked by the winners, a mockery that turned on the anger of some who craved for revenge, who searched for someone to save the country from the awful state it was in. Weimar wasn't fit for such a job: he was still too young to rule a country and he had absolutely no experience, that's why the winners had decided to let him take his inherited place, they could control him however they wished as of course he would turn to them for help. The only person who was against that decision was Kingdom of Italy, who proposed to temporarily rule the country while educating Weimar until he could rule it on his own but that propose was turned down as the others thought he might want to avenge his father once he had the chance. The Germans blamed the terrible conditions of the country on him, they wanted someone else to take his place so there were multiple attempts to kill him and even attempted seizures of power which were stopped by the Allies. After that they put some trusted guards into Weimar's home, he wasn't allowed to leave the house unless he communicated it first to one of the Allies and his little brother was strictly forbidden from going out. The last one wasn't the Allies' choice, they couldn't care less about what happened to him, it was Weimar's: his life was in danger and so was his brother's, neither of them were safe stepping out of the house. Of course Third Reich protested about it but since it was his older brother to order him he reluctantly accepted. Weimar didn't want anything bad to happen to his brother, he was his only family left. Reich felt the same way, even if his brother never talked about his work he knew he had it tough so he didn't want to be another burden, he acted obedient and did everything he asked which was odd for Weimar knowing how rebellious his brother was. He actually changed a lot after their father's death but that's a story for another time. One of the biggest problems was the economy, of course the whole Europe suffered heavy losses but Germany's situation was more aggravated with lots of debts to pay as well. For years Weimar tried many different solutions but they all failed and some even worsened the situation, he had no choice but to ask help to someone, but who would help such a devastated country without the assurance they would be payed back? Definitely no country in Europe since they were also slowly recovering, but how about America? They weren't affected as much by the devastating effects of the war. That was his only chance. One day Weimar gathered his courage and picked up the phone to call the starred country, also known as USA. He was surprised but also overjoyed to get a positive reply, suddenly after so long he felt relieved, as if all his problems were finally slowly going to be solved but man was he wrong. America asked to come to his house, more like invited himself there as making Weimar leave would be more complicated. He welcomed him warmly as he represented his only salvation, the solver of all his problems. They went into his office to talk, America lit up a cigarette before he started speaking, his words crushing all of Weimar's previous joy.