Garasu no Hanazono

(Eri POV)

"Ahh... I yawned as I walked into the house.

"Onee-chan! How was your day?" My little sister asked as she ran up to me.

"Ah... Um, it was great Arisa...I had lots of ice cream with a friend..." I mutter, still thinking about Nozomi and our parfait 'playdate'.

Arisa's eyes brighten up as she hears ice cream and that I went with a friend.

"Onee-chan, you have friends? And secondly, you should brought me some ice cream!" Arisa pouted. I chuckled at her but I was a bit offended how she thinks I don't Have friends.

"A-Arisa, course I have friends! Everyone does... And I was in this really awkward ice cream shop so I couldn't get you one anyways!" I shouted as I was about to storm Into my room.

"Onee-chan... Tell me about it! Please?" Arisa asked nicely as I turned around and approached her.

"Only because your asking nicely..." I murmured as I began to tell her the story since we got to the shop, excluding the weird, too intimate bits...

After a while, half way through the part where Honoka goes a bit crazy, Arisa falls asleep peacefully on my lap as I strokes her hair and carries her to bed.

"Night Arisa..." I whispered as I walked out of her cute little bedroom.

Our parents went abroad to another country for a while so I have to do all the housework and look after Arisa... Maybe one day I can invite Nozomi?

I quickly jump into the bathroom, strip myself down and jump into the shower as I wanted to take a short shower than a long bath so I could see if I could contact Nozomi... I wonder what's she's doing right now, maybe showering as well? Practicing her tarot card reading? Homework that was due tomorrow which was everything? Or about go to sleep? If she's sleeping then I really don't want to disturb her but I still really want to call her.

I swiftly jump out of the shower and pull on my nighty and rush into my room. I bounced onto my soft fluffy bed as I buried my face in my pillow.

"Harasho! The pillow's extra fluffy today!" I shouted as I smiled to myself through the mirror as I felt around for my phone and quickly texted Nozomi.

Ericchi: Hey Nozomi! Hope you have a good night❤️

I laughed and hoped that Nozomi would see it sooner than later.

There was a buzz which was erupted from my phone and the screen flashed up with a text message.

Nico: Sup Eri! Can you help me with my homework?

"Ugh! I really thought it was Nozomi! I was really excited!

Eri: No, you have to do your own. Do you get people to do your homework? I that why you always get bad grades?

Nico: um, no? I usually do it myself but get everything wrong...

Eri: is that to do with not paying attention to lessons? Stop bugging me now, go bug someone like Nozomi...

i really regret sending that because now, Nozomi's going to be really pissed and the breast rubbing will start... Again...

my screen lit up again and I rushed to see who it's from.

Nico: actually, I don't really want to ask Nozomi... Please can you help me ... I'll show you round this area, and the best sushi place ever! They have amazing pickled plum sushi wrapped in Nori! You'll never regret it!

I face palmed to the comment and quickly typed back.

Eri: I'll regret eating that all my life... I hate it...