Foxy & meowmeow

Italic = thought
"..." = Talk
(...) =Note of the author

🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

🔹Your pov🔹

Today was my last day of work before my well deserve 2 months of vacantion.
Turning on my chair, i face the window admiring the nighty town below me .

What a tiring day, i sigh .
I guess it's time to go home .

I stand up of my chair, clean my desk a little bit and leave the room.

"I'm going, don't reach me unless it's really important. Just talk to my brother if you need something, okay ?"

I say stopping by my secretary desk before walking away .

"Of course, Master Akaiishi ! Everyone !"
He respond before they, all my staff and secretary, blowed theirs respects to me .

"REST WELL, MASTER !"

They all yell happily. I nod back at them and bid my goodbye.

"I will, take care of RSL for me puppies, goodnight !"

With that i exit the building and walk to my car .
It's a pretty fancy one, a black Buggati actually.
Taking my key out, i start the beast and drive while listening to my Chase & Weeknd playlist.
As i passby my neighbourhood Park, i decided to make a stop.

Maybe i can a little walk here, beside there is a seven-eleven close by where i can buy some ingredient to make tteobokki.
Damn i'm craving for some~

I thought while i get out of my car, rubbing my belly in thought.
The Park was silence as it was the night and all Gremlins were gone in their home .

God know that you despite Gremlins with all your heart.
You even almost murder one the other day : when u were doing your shopping a kid has decided to scream their anger to satan cuz his mother doesn't buy him what he want, obviously you did give him a deadly glare and point your gun at him before taking your finger to your mouth sign him to shut up when his mother wasn't looking.
Like any normal person would do.
And that work like a charm !

What a lovely mother you would make.

Anyways, i walk throught the Park breathing on the pure and no-pollued air when i see a bush shaking in the corner of my eyes.
I turn my head and go toward it .

"Someone here ?"

I ask but no answer.
The bush did stop shaking after hearing me.

"I know that you here, come on out before i shot ."