Elite four hcs!

REQUEST BY @MagicDreemuur17

Elite four hcs! Been a while since I've done this, so let's see what we can do.

(Note: I'll be skipping Larry as I've already stated his hcs with the other gym leaders. Sorry, Larry fans.)

RIKA:

- Alongside Poppy, she's the one often dragging the other members of the elite four around outside and such.
- There's a sign on her desk that reads: "If you think my ace pokemon is gallade, you're wrong. It's clodsire and I have no regrets."
- Unlike Nemona, she knows social cues. (This one is mainly a joke I promise)

POPPY:

- "Who let this child into the elite four- does La Primera have that low standards for this??" Probably the first impression she got from a lot of challengers in the elite four.
- Her ace Pokémon, Tinkaton, was gifted to her when it was a mere Tinkatink!
- Despite the elite four status she holds, she's still very much a kid, and can often be seen just messing around or hanging out with Rika outside of their work.

HASSEL:

- look at this man and tell me does not enjoy Disney movies. He 100% does.
- adding onto the last point, if the elite four ever get together for a movie night, they take turns picking movies. 90% of the time hassel picks Disney ones
- He's very good friends with Brassius and they both probably show each other their artwork a lot

GEETA:

no

That's all I've got for these two!! Might write something related to team zero (Nemona, Arven, Penny) or Team star soon,, these two groups make me so damn happy
(You can also request for these two as well!! Might even throw in my own Pokémon SV character..)

I'd say requests are closed, but I'm still taking them. Just slow them down a bit. That's all!