Help me- phil foden

Phil was sitting on his couch watching tv. Until his phone started ringing.

He looked down in shock seeing the name of his ex's best friend.

"Paige?"
"Hey Phil, I know this is really weird but can you please come to Chloe's house." Phil could hear the urgency and fear in her voice.
"Why what's wrong." He said worried
"It's Chloe! After the breakup she went back into her depression and now there's a suicide note on her bad."

As soon as he heard this he grabbed his keys and ran to his car.

"Paige I'm on my way"
"Ok just please hurry."

Phil got to Chloe's house and ran inside.

He got inside and saw Paige but not Chloe "Paige where is she!"

"She on the roof and won't listen to anyone, please Phil help her!"

Phil sprinted up the stairs and saw her.

"Chloe! Please get down."

"Phil.. you know I can't."

"Chloe if you still love me you'll get down. Please Chloe I need you. We can work this out and we'll both be happy Agin."

"Phil please don't say that. We will never be the same. You chose her over me I can never look at you the same" she chocked out

Phil started to walk over closer to her.

"Phil please stay back."

"Chloe I didn't chose her. I wasn't thinking when I slept with her. I promise I love you I don't care about her."

"Phil just read my note."

"No! I'm not letting you die."

"Goodbye Phil. I'll always love you"

"No-"

His heart stopped. She jumped. She was gone.

"Chloe no!" Phil ram over and looked over the edge. And there she was laying on the ground.

He ran down the stairs. "Paige call an ambulance."

He went to were her body was laying. He picked up her lifeless body and brought her inside.

"Please Chloe wake up."

The ambulance got there and took her away. Paige insisted she go with her. Phil stayed back to read the note.

Dear my one love Phil,

If your reading this it means the darkness finally caught up to me. I just want you to know I will always love you. You completely broke my heart when I walked into OUR room and saw you sleeping with her in OUR bed. A girl that you didn't even know you threw away our relationship. I loved you so much and know it's over. 2 years just thrown away. After that I started to fall back into the darkness. 2 years ago you were the reason I found light again. You saved me. Know I don't have someone to save me. This isn't your fault. I don't want you to live with thinking this is your fault. I will always. Love you. Thank you for everything you've done for me. I hope you find someone to love you as much as I did.

Love, Chloe 💕

He didn't realize the tears falling down his face. The amount of guilt he felt was crazy. Even though she said it wasn't his fault he knew it was. He didn't know if he would be able to live without her.

——————
A/N
Well that was very sad. I'm acually crying.

But thank you for almost 4K reads 🤭
That's actually crazy.