•3•

I wake up and go at the nurse. I see Eric laying there.
"Goodmorning." I say and go near him. He looks at me and doesn't talk.
"What's wrong?" I ask nervously. He doesn't move, he doesn't even blink. "Eri-ic." I'm horrified. What's happening with him?
"He's not good I suppose." I hear Gondor coming.
"Whats wrong with him?" I ask him, trying to be calm. I swear if he has something to do at this I'll kill him.
"Treatments aren't working as we-as we expected." he says. 
"Treatments aren't working," I say and go near him, "or you don't want them to work." I grab his shirt with an angry face on. 
"I-I-I don't know what you mean." he says nervous. 
"Look  Gordon, if something hurts him, even a little I will pull your heart out of your chest and give your old ally to eat." I say. 
"I-I..."
"Shttt.."  I put my finger on his lip and push him on the chair. "So explain me whats wrong with him?"
"He-he's in coma." Gordon says. I punch him. "And I don't know if he'll wake up."
My angry was mixing with a kind of fear of coma-statement, but I pulled it together.
"First Gordon: The only thing you don't know is if I'll kill you slowly and with torture or I'lll just take off your heart. You erudites are fucking smart. And second: I'll be sure that you'll try everything to bring him back, okay?" I say and put my hand on his chest.
He nods in agreement.
"Good boy." I smile. "Now tell me, my dear, when will we start?" 
"I'mm afraid I can't do nothing." He says. "He will kill me."
I turn at him. 
"Oh you're afraid of 'him'? Well let me say it again. The only thing you should be afraid is me." I smile. He nods. "So do something." I shout and go near Eric. His eyes are open. But as I know, people in coma doesn't open their eyes. His heartbeats are low. 
"We can't do nothing today." says Gordon. "I just injected the serum. It's hopeless. He's hopeless. But..." He pauses.
"But what?" I say trying to hold my tears. 
"There is one way." he says.
"What way?" I ask. 
"It's hard." he says.
"I don't care." I shout. "What is it?"
"He needs a heart transplant." he says quietly. "And we can't do that here. We don't have sources." 

My mind starts floating and I breath hard. Tears came out. I look at him, I can't lose him, I can't live without him. 

"I'll give my heart." I say. "I'll do it." My life would be miserable, no meaning without him, so I'd better give my life to him. Gordon smiles. 

"So he will be alive." Gordon says and stands up.
"Wait." I turn. "You should promise me no one will learn this, nor the old man." I say.
"You have my word."he leaves.

I sit near Eric with a smile in my face. "At least I'll do something useful." I say. "And when you wake up, please forgive me." I kiss his forehead and leave room. "I'm sorry." I whisper.

Next stop, Gordon's office and then surgery room. But first I had to do something. I have to write a goodbye note to my best friend Uriah, the one I knew since I was born and the one I haven't meet in two months. 

I ask Aragota for a letter and a pen but I don't say her about Eric. She would stop me and I didn't want that.

"Hey Uriah." The letter got little wet from tears.

"You probably saying 'Why this dickhead is sending me a letter." and "Where is she?". Here are your answers. You Eric moved to Erudite beacause of the fall, so with Max help, I moved too. Now he's too bad and he'll die. But he won't die because of the fall, but here are tow people that want him dead af, Gordon and a shitty old man which I've never seen. So I'll voulneter my life for his. You possibly shouting rn but I would die anyway if he would die. The only regret of what I'm doing is you Uriah, and other friends. You were my brother and you sshould understand this. I love you, you piece of shit. I'm sorry. 

Nycto, your shit d*ck forever and ever after."

I gave the letter to the mailman and left to Gordon's room. The surgery will be held tomorrow.