•1•

I remember when my mom used to tell me: "Chill up kid, they'd kill to see you fail". Her image is fading in my mind. I feel I'm forgeting her face, her smile, her smell, but her words will remain with me forever. And she was right. Life brings you a lot of enemies, some of them we call friends. It's hard to see the difference between friends and enemies, but creating a family is the key. I ain't friends, I got family.

"Nycto, Nycto." Christina's voice was shaking.

"What's wrong?" I say. I'm laying on my bed and reading a book. Everything is destroyed deep inside me, everything is not....now is nothing.

"E-Eric...he-he..." She say.

When I hear his name I stand up. I go to Christina and put my hands on her arms trying to keep her calm.

"What's wrong?? Christina?"

"He...jumped."

The world turns black.

"How-he-where?" I sit on bed. I stare at one point on the ground totally lost from the world outside.

"Where else?" She says. "They have take it off."

I stand up and run at the corridors. Why he jumped? Why would he do such a silly thing? And...the most important...why he suicide. My eyes drown in tears. I can't see the road clearly. Christina is running back me. We go at that place. There were some people there and I saw Max in the middle.

"Max what's wrong?" I say with a shaking voice. He looks at me with pity eyes. I feel horrible. Eric..my ...

"He jumped, but luckily the net was in the end and he just have hit the head on rocks and he lost consequence." Max says with a calm voice.

"What?" My face takes a very bad shape. "Where-where is he now?"

"At hospital, at Erudites, we moved him there immediately."

I don't say nothing, turns back and run to exit.

"Wait, they won't let you there.." I hear Max's voice, but I run, no matter what, I have to go at Eric.

I always dreamed about a future life. A life when we are with grey hairs, sitting on chairs and waiting our child to come to visit us. We have a big dog who helps us sometimes. We still love each other. Yeah we're old but the love never grows old for us.

* Beep beep beep *

I open my eyes and look at him. Eric's laying on the hospital bed. There are some huge computers around him and a lot of stuffs sticking on his chest and arms. One of the computers who check his heart beating is beeping. I press the button and call the doctor. The numbers are changing fast on it. What's wrong? "Eric." I call him. A nurse come inside and ask me too leave while three doctors go at him and inject medicines and pushes his chest. A man takes me out the room. I'm drowning on my tears. Everything is moving, the floor, the walls, everything.

**************

I know it's too short...sorry

***************