Bug Hunting

Notes:
So I remember reading this one Spamton fic where you like get rid of his lice and i thought it'd be funny if i did that but Monkey King. Im sorry for any grammar mistakes as I have a singular braincell. (added notes for specifically wattpad: i drew the art at the top. i drew fanart of my own fanfiction lmao)

You and Monkey King have known each other for a while. Though it was admittedly very awkward at the beginning, the two of you have gotten more comfortable with each other recently. You're a long term friend of Mk's and have seen the kid rise from the ground up.

You first met the King when Mk decided he wanted to show Monkey King your amazing building skills. You're a master builder, so deconstructing and reconstructing things have been something that came to you naturally.
Today the King decided he wanted to capitalize on this master building concept that he hasn't heard of. Apparently it's more of a western occupation. Nevertheless, you found this a good excuse to enjoy the island before you reached the waterfall.

The scenery was just beautiful. The plant life was absolutely glowing. The setting sun helped set the atmosphere perfectly. The fuzz on the fruits that filled the trees illuminated in the sunlight. The sound of running water, the monkeys nearby, the birds, the wind, it was all so calming.

Your eyes finally rested on the massive waterfall, slowly moving downward to look at the stepping stone rocks that would allow you to get to its entrance. As you hopped from rock to rock you took note of how crystal clear the water was. You almost were entranced watching the small fish dance around the bottom of the pool. Snapping out of your dazed thoughts you faced towards the roaring waterfall.

How the fuck are you supposed get Sun Wukong's attention to let you in when the waterfall is louder than you could ever be. Whatever, you have no other method. It's not like you have his phone number. You took a deep inhale in and belted out, "MONKEY KING! KNOCK KNOCK!"

...

Nothing

"OPEN UP! KNOCK-ITY KNOCK-ITY! OPEN THE DAMN WATER DOOR! OPEN THE FLOODGATES! COME ON DON'T BE SHY!"

...

Really

"Oh my god this loser...." you huffed out.

You waited for another 10 or so seconds before giving up.

"Damn alright. Guess these PEACH CHIPS AND PEACH GUMMY RINGS I BROUGHT ARE GONNA BE ALL FOR ME!"

Before you could turn on your heel and call Mk to pick you up the waterfall ripped open.

There he was, the great sage equal to heaven. In all his glory, getting really..reALLY CLOSE FUCK FUCKFUCK.
The monkey jumped onto you and rattled your shoulders.
"IN IN IN! GET INDOORS! IN THE CAVE NOW NOW NOW!"

"OH MY- OKAY MY GOD OKAY"
You ran past the waterfall and over the rickety bridge before swatting Sun Wukong off of you until he rolled off your shoulders and onto the cave floor.

"Haha! Snacks!" He held both bags of peach flavored junk food high in the air. You had to do a double take to notice he had nabbed your goodies. "AY, the peach chips are all yours but those peach rings are mine, hand 'em over!" You extended your arm and made a grabby motion with your hand. The monkey raised a brow and tilted his head closer to the bag of peach rings in his palm. "Peach rings? What, like gummy candy?" You let out a frustrated grunt and spoke. "Yes okay now hand 'em over they're not for you. I was considering sharing them but there's no chance now."

The king let out a sigh and tossed the bag over to you. As you caught it and put it back in your bag you could already hear the sound of Monkey King chowing down on the chips you brought. "So.. what? Is this gonna be like training? Or like... you learning about master building?" You attempted to get the ball rolling. "Right right," Monkey King started, "I wanna see you do this master building thing. Check out what kinda potential it has and if there's anything I, the Monkey King, can help you improve on."