𝒊.

WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS !⩩ CHAPTER ONE 𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚  ࣪ ⭒

⩩ CHAPTER ONE 𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚 ࣪ ⭒

🎀

"I'M PRETTY SURE he's in a band

"I'M PRETTY SURE he's in a band." annabelle mumbles with a mouth full of food. 

"you're joking!" xiomara gasps, smiling eagerly as she stalked the boys instagram.

"boo, guys in bands are always assholes." blaire tones down the vibe from the vanity desk. annabelle and xiomara turn their heads sending her an amused look, allowing her to catch it from their reflections in the mirror. "what! it's true." she shrugs.

"anyways.. he's the lead guitarist. i heard they're pretty good, they do gigs at that club everyone always goes to on fridays." annabelle carries on, silencing the bad vibes blaire had sent over. xiomara looks at her like a proud mother.

"what would i do without you annie." xiomara exhales, using her hand to hold up her head, staring in mock admiration at annabelle.

"hmmm, die?" she replies, her expression dripping with sarcasm. xiomara's comeback was interrupted by a knock on her bedroom door. as she opens it, her mood instantly drops. blaire and annabelle send each other knowing looks, preparing themselves for matt and xiomara's ongoing war to continue.

"what are you doing here?" xiomara questions.

"mom forced us to come, she's got something to show your mom or.. something." matt trails off as he brushes past her, letting himself into her room, earning a scoff from xiomara. ignoring the scent he was wearing lingering in the air around her, she turned and quipped,

"do i need to remind you what manners are, or do you need to re-take a class on that too?" annabelle and blaire knew she was referring to the two classes matt had been forced to re-take if he wanted to graduate this year, bracing themselves for his response.