Library Ghost

The sun shines brightly on the classic facade of the main library at fifth Avenue and 42nd Street . In the adjacent park area, pretty hustlers and drug peddlers go about their business In the library a older women was picking up books and putting them on the cart and pushing it to the rest of the tables , in a high point of the room something was watching her as the older women went around the corner with the cart and it followed her . In the back room the women was putting the books to be back on the shelves , she walks down the halls of book oblivious and her back turned two back books move left to right to the next shelves , she walks by the card catalog and out of nowhere the drawers start to open and the cards start to fly out , hearing the sound she turns around and let out a scared screamed and ran . She ran's down the hall of books she rounds the last hall of books and lets out a scream and passed out . Phoenix was on her shift at the car shop she was under a hood of a car working on it , that was when her boss called her over .

Boss: Hey Phoenix you got two men here for you .

Phoenix peeks from under the hood , she cleans her hands and walks over and sees her two friends and she smiles at them and walks over .

Phoenix : Well well well if it's not Peter Venkmen and Ray Stantz what made you come by and where is my love at?

Ray : Phoenix we have one .

Phoenix looks shocked and smirks .

Phoenix : Tell me all about it .

Ray : Phoenix , at 1:40 this afternoon at the main branch library on fifth Avenue , ten people witnessed a free-roaming , vaporous, full-torso apparition . It blew books from shelves at  twenty feet away . Scared the socks off some poor librarian.

Phoenix : wow this is big , Peter what do you think ?

Pete : I think you and him should go down there and check it out .

Phoenix : No, you are coming , and let me guess Egon is down there already with his PKE reader hmm?

Ray nods Phoenix looks at the time and smiles that her shift was over . And she looks over at them and smirk .

Phoenix : Well we don't have all day let's go .

They all get in her car and drive to the library to meet Egon . Phoenix Parks her car and they make their way to the steps of the library Phoenix did not have time to change so she was still in her uniform , Ray is loaded down with equipment .

Ray : Spengler and I have charted every psychic occurrence in the Tri-State area for the past two years . The graph we came up with definitely points to something big.

Peter : Ray, as your friend I have to tell you I think you've really gone around the bend on this ghost stuff. You've been running your ass off for two years and dragged Phoenix with you and checking out every schizo in the five boroughs who thinks he's had an experience. And have you and Phoenix and Egon seen?

Ray : What do you mean by "seen"

Phoenix : He means we have never seen a real ghost but that can be changed today.

Peter : I think you two hang out with Egon too much .

Phoenix : Well Pete he is my boyfriend so I love spending time with him .

Egon Spangler is looking for spirits when Phoenix , Peter ,and Ray came in . Spangler is a real egg head , a New Wave Mr.Spock, who single-handedly got Vankman through graduation school and fell in love with Phoenix Black . Spangler is incredibly intelligent but amazingly dense at the same time . He was listening to a table using a stethoscope connected to stereo earphone. Phoenix looks at the two boys and smirks putting her finger to her lips Peter smiles and ray too knowing what she is about to do . Phoenix walks behind him and starts to knock on the table and saying his name in a creepy voice .